new a850 glitching on sd and hd channels

to vsh i have sent you a pm with a email address you can send a picture to so i can check if the mod has or has not been done

- Received A850 on 09th Aug 13 and found to be advertised incorrectly as proved in this post with no attenuator fix.
- TS agreed to fix A850 and was returned back to them
- Received A850 back on 29th Aug 13 and box did not power on, nothing on the front display with exception of a flashing ethernet port light at back of the box.
- Sent an email to TS on 29th Aug 13 who advised:
- checking connections inside the box are intact - which from what I could see they were.
- trying to use the A850 HD 232 Serial Flash tool as detailed on another post in this forum
- failing the above he would send me another powerboard!?
- Tried A850 HD 232 Serial Flash tool on 31st Aug 13 but did not work which is what I expected. With a box getting no power the file did not upload to the box.

Last edited:
thats not good at all,theres good feedback and bad feedback and if they dont shift their arse they will be getting more negative feedbacks.

And negative feedback brings not much profit and a bad reputation.. lets hope TS aint the new SV.! But they should always reply to their customers even if its not what they want to hear.. a reply is better than no reply as that to a customer is like the middle finger now i got your money..!!

TS sorted this out for me in the end. Box was sent back and they replaced with a brand new one.

Now up and running successfully :)

viewing is much much better, not absoluley perfect, you get the odd glitch here and there but we already know that.

at least my sd channels like bbc, itv are fine now :)

You got there in the end greyph.. And it will benefit TS in the long run that they value their customers and not just in it for a quick buck..(like other outfits we know that start with s and ends in v.... sly and vermin...ah you thought i was gonna say...the other sv..!!

Back