New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

Anyone got an sd card working in this yet? When I put one in it notices it and can be seen in tspanel but nothing else. Very strange

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I have it working fine on a h.2h
You need to format the card in your pc/laptop to ext4 first and then insert to box.
No need to initialise just set up your swap and reboot.
It will show as mmblock or something :)
P.S
Is any one getting stuttering on full hd 1080p?
I had to set mine to 1080i

Worked a treat that buddy. Iys behabing strange though. It doesn't show in tspanel and it wont let me create a swap file to it. Ill r-format it

Anyone got an sd card working in this yet? When I put one in it notices it and can be seen in tspanel but nothing else. Very strange

You need to format the card in your pc/laptop to ext4 first and then insert to box.
P.S

Mine seemed a bit stuttery so I changed from 60 hz to 50 hz and it seems to have done the trick

P.S

Mine seemed a bit stuttery so I changed from 60 hz to 50 hz and it seems to have done the trick

Thanks but I've already tried that.
I even tried several different images and get the same issue. Box is going backwards if there's no fullhd.
I have emailed mobi-shop and await a response.

Guys if ur getting bother with ur regular watching of hd its signal or line supplier based.
If its on recording its a known enigma2 issue. But most people dont experience. Only a few.
I kmow its not much help but doubt its box related.

Guys if ur getting bother with ur regular watching of hd its signal or line supplier based.
If its on recording its a known enigma2 issue. But most people dont experience. Only a few.
I kmow its not much help but doubt its box related.

Thanks for the advice sucmnsee, it's not the line and I've been in this game for long time.
I have AA2+ and I don't have this issue. I also stated that the box is fine on 1080i. It's definitely pointing towards a hardware issue.
Cheers all.

Is there any way of getting rid of the sky HD channels on the EPG to save having to scroll down for 2 minutes to find sky1 SD?!

Is there any way of getting rid of the sky HD channels on the EPG to save having to scroll down for 2 minutes to find sky1 SD?!

You can either use Dreamset (google it) or Openweb if (ip address of box in browser) and use the bouquet editor to edit your channel listing.
Hope that helps

If you set your local area to custom not sd or hd then green to save then scan then reboot box in ABM providers

What software are you using to format it I can't get mines sorted

---------- Post Merged at 03:39 PM ----------

In relation to formatting sd card to ext4..

great image and all the hard work is very much appreciated. I was using a different image on my star s2 box and the mediaportal on it contained primewire/1 channel which worked great, just wondering if there is a way of manually adding primewire to the mediaportal on this image?

Back