phoenix hd a850 setup.

Is this update via USB. Can this be installed on box with FTA software that comes with the box or do I have to ask for firmware from the supplier or somebody on this forum?

---------- Post Merged at 02:01 PM ----------

Is this update via USB. Can this be installed on box with FTA software that comes with the box or do I have to ask for firmware from the supplier or somebody on this forum?

I mean update in post #124

when box is new it cant online update until you put firmware,use latest 850 firmware in downloads and by usb,post1

yes use that one[/QUOTE]
Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 03:03 PM ----------

Do you know where i can get it from in leicester area?

Hi, I need to get another box to replace my now defunct A750. Any recommendations regarding which box and a reliable supplier please. Not sure whether I should get a dish or stick with Kryptview. Also does anyone know if MK908 Quad Core is any good. Thanks.

Hello all, Been looking on ebay theres a guy flogging the a850 for 175 has got a few its the one without the mod so would I be right in thinking these are factory recalls? said to me they have a little ghosting issue on the hd channels in some areas and you need a variable foo foo valve to fix! Or are they clones???

hello yes used but has an abundance of them just seemed odd, thought maybe there ones people have returned to store

Set up

Hi, I have now got the KV A850.i thought that I could use vermin cable same as KV750. Can I? I don't have a tv antenna, so no antenna cable. Do I need one for kv850 to work?

System information currently says:

Hardware version HV 1.0.ff
Software version. SV 1.000C
Software date. Apr 24 2012
Boot Version H3.55
EMUL VERSION

please let me know what I need to set it up. Many thanks

850 will replace the 750(y),follow post 1

Cactikid ur want to edit post 1 to include the link to downloads to get firmware as the info is no longer relevant. Having it at bottom is going to be missed by users if they are trying to follow step by step.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
I have just tried following post 1. I have downloaded the rar file to my pc, then copied to the formatted USB. When I go to software upgrade it says Empty Memory. I have only got the power lead and HDMI cable connected to the box, no antenna or vermin cable. Please let me know what I need to do. Thanks

Back