Cable Ppv

Hi folks I'm on vm and using a h1 how do I get ppv when it's on ? My provider includes ppv and I have sly events and prime events. Do you have to rescan or something nearer the time?

Yes but shouldnt it be showing the replays of the wrestling that was on recentely? And its a black screen on sly events and on prime events it says SID not found in PAT?

All depends on your provider , I don't get the replays on my cable box , but do on my sat , have you asked your line provider he will soon tell you .

Yes spoke to provider and they said it was all fine on there end and on sbo it was live sunday night and replaying yesterday and no problems reported

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Think it's just sky and vm play their tests at different times

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Hi, how did you managed to sort this.

My provider said the ppv and the replays are included, but I tried all the channels via the "red interactive button", then I went to providers clicked the unknown folder, to find the channel live events, but nothing is showing. All other channels seems to work fine.

Thanks if anyone can help

When is the last time you ran autobouquets on your box, certainly on my Zgemma it is located in the red button section but will only show the preview and start when the programme begins. I'm thinking maybe the channel has changed frequency and your list aint up to date.

I just ran it now, but still the same with regards to the channels

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 AM ----------

This the what my provider said:

"I cant help you mate, it is your responsibility to have upto date channel frequencies and autobouquets.

The ppv channels are included in package."

So I did another scan of the autobouquets but still getting the same result.

Can you tell me what you are looking to watch on ppv, is it the wrestling? I have ppv events and always have but for some reason I don't get the re-runs maybe your provider is just the same as mines

Oh ok, I tried to watch the event live last night on these same channels, but no luck which is why I emailed by provider this morning.

He is saying it worked for everyone else?

I have pictures of the two channels, but I don't know how to attached them from my phone.

---------- Post Merged at 10:55 AM ----------

And yes was trying to watch the wrestling

---------- Post Merged at 11:01 AM ----------

According to my provider it includes replays. But he is refusing to help me any further.

Ah that's a wee bit different as it was the live event last night, As above, I along with others for some reason don't get re-runs. Might be best to request a test from someone else next time an event is coming up. But as you would expect some providers would be reluctant to run tests just so you can see a ppv event. I'm pretty sure if you explain the situ re: your current status they may be willing to allow a test with the possibility of an extended sub to follow.....you can only ask

Hi thanks for the replies guys

Do you know where I can find another line, as this one was recommended to me by someone, got it off eBay.

Hi

Is the ppv on live now on vermin?

The sky events channel I have is just a blank screen, should this change closer to 1am?

Back