Problems with 3.41 Firmware L.A. Noire

so the only option is to FTP it then? im sure i read somewhere that it works on 3.41 and 3.55 on external and internal, im going to look in to this problem and see what i can find. I'll give you a break sinno, prob done your head-in at the moment lol

oh well looks like he is going to have the buy the game then
Last time i am going to try and tell you,the game WILL work on the internal drive of the ps3,it works on a external with freezing problems,no audio etc,what exactly do you think Ftp is,its nearly the same as copy and paste,if he as you say has to buy the game,your ps3 will have to update in order to play it so no more jailbreak or custom firmware options,if you want advice you are going to have to try and take it,I'm getting tired of repeating myself over and over,you have a very easy solution to the problem you posted,you are making things very difficult for yourself

i'll just FTP the game for him instead, he can bloody wait now till i have the time and breather, sorry for driving your head and patience across the atlantic lol

if he doesn't believe me he can read this thread, maybe it will shut him up now.

OFF TOPIC: Wish i was the only brother in the house left lol need to win the lottery to escape these monsters

Right i got the game working, i split the large file in to parts using the Split4G i copied the game over to external HDD. Used multiman to launch the game from external HDD before clicking on the game icon, i installed the 3.41 patch for the game and then ran the game, it is working fine now. Looks like running this game from external is not an option. Will look in to this further.

Sinno thank you for your patience with me on this matter. Much Appreciated.

UPDATE: Ran the game from internal hdd and its working fine so far. :) yeehaa

Last edited:
Back