PS3 Jail break hack guide and software

Alright, i will look out for the firmware version.. :)

Is there anyway of blocking the PS3 connecting to the PSN store? [i.e. not getting a banned console as i dont intend to game online]. I will however use it browse the net through WiFi.

If i were to get guarantee on the system, and bring it home to find that it has version 3.55 and i want to jailbreak it. Then is there really anyway of reverting back to the original firmware if something were to go wrong and i had to send it back? Mind you, if it were something to do with the fan, and it then gets replaced and checked, i'll be screwed..

Your console would only be banned from psn as far as i know,i dont use it so it does'nt matter to me,there are blocks you can put on the connection but you will be at it a long time,you can revert back to original firmware at any time,if you have to send it back to them you will be gaurenteed it will come back with newest firmware.

Added after 5 minutes:

what is the best dongle to get for the ps3 now? i need to buy a replacement

I still recomend the gt break,if you want you can get kmeaw or wanniko v2,there is also ps3ita and another few to work on 3.55 so you wont need a dongle,it means moving from 3.41 to 3.55,you will have to find them yourself and be aware of the risks involved.

I personaly am quite happy on 3.41

Last edited:
im on the 3.41 and dont wish to move to anything else, so where can i buy it from? from the UK that is, dont want to buy anything from abroad again, once is enough, got crap customer service.

I would'nt think you would be able to get the gt break in the uk,if you want to stay local you could always get the minimus avr kit,i have also used this device and never had a issue with it,you can also get a case for it,its a reliable and durable piece of kit
HERE

Last edited:
I would'nt think you would be able to get the gt break in the uk,if you want to stay local you could always get the minimus avr kit,i have also used this device and never had a issue with it,you can also get a case for it,its a reliable and durable piece of kit
HERE

can i have links to other sites as well, for the dongles you recommend.

Sinno will this do for me, im on 3.41fw

Code:
http://www.modtraders.co.uk/minimus-case-by-xecuter-crystal.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Download

I'll try this out.. I've not been updating my PS3 in years in hope of it being cracks. Hopefully this will work if I can get the download working. Thanks

Can be done through a standard usb pen drive now, no need to buy any kit only on firmware 3.55 and below

Sent PM with info and guide

If you update past 3.55 this hack becomes useless so you must not play online as will require update

Last edited:
Hi doopdoopdido,you have a number of options available to you,i personally stick on 3.41,off all the backups i have i do not want the hassle of trying to find the original eboots of the game,or trying to figure out which ones were patched.
Kmeaw 3.55 seems to be the most popular and stable
There is also rebug 3.55.1
there is also Hermes cfw 3.41
Wanninkoko also had a cfw.
Your choice as to which one to run and goodluck,we are here to help if you need it

Not yet,and will take some time as the keys have not been found yet,having said that some of the games that required 3.60 firmware are now working on lower firmware

Back