PS3 Jail break hack guide and software

i done the whole jailbreak with the usb and the lot... i loaded up the backup manger but the menu wont come up... it just has a black screen with backup manager on the top in red?... Any ideas?

i done the whole jailbreak with the usb and the lot... i loaded up the backup manger but the menu wont come up... it just has a black screen with backup manager on the top in red?... Any ideas?

What did you use to jailbreak the ps3,are you on 3.41 firmware,a bit more info

check your firmware,3.41 is prefered jailbreak firmware-see what your on,if lower karakoto is working on it for lower firmware,let us know what your on,i could upload the 3.41 if needed

firmware update

most games require you to update as well to play online so most games will be useless with the jail break or is there a online hack to use with the dongle as well?

Games can be updated on line without going to sony to update them,online play is a different matter

Can we revert to normal after hack the console so we can play online again?

That i am unsure of, but will research it for you.

my first post so forgive me,
i'm due to buy a ps3 and was just wondering do all new ps3's have versions beyond v3.41

I am not sure what new ps3's firmware from the box is, but one would almost have to assume that they are pre-loaded with whatever the current OFW is. $ony has been proactive trying to prevent the hack, updating all their in-stock models with the update is one way to do that.

Can we revert to normal after hack the console so we can play online again?

After doing some reading it appears the easiest way to revert after the hack would be to apply any OFW higher than 3.41.

However, that comes at the cost of not being able to reverse the firmware version. (not yet, anyway)

my first post so forgive me,
i'm due to buy a ps3 and was just wondering do all new ps3's have versions beyond v3.41
If it comes bundled with the move you can be sure its new firmware,a friend of mine bought one on its own in argos and was on 3.4
Its pot luck now,but i would do it before christmass rush

Back