Recording issue on E4

I used FileZilla to backup the Extra folder before i replaced it on the H2S, rebooted and rescanned. Woop woop. All working. Tuner b works with all the frequencies, no blank recordings. Many thanks :)

Top banana Daz, I've just followed what you were going to do and success! I've wrote step by step instructions of how I did it for anyone unsure up to now or struggling below.
Cheers everyone involved it was driving me nuts!
View attachment 18827

Download this folder 'Extra' -> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uocfz93inygnuei/AACtlxgTQJqX8ql6DjBJB4wma?dl=0
Open Filezilla (or similar FTP) Connect to your box
Navigate to lib->modules->4.01 delete the folder called 'Extra'
Upload the downloaded folder, restart the box and have a look on your signal finder to check it has worked.
Let us know how you've got on after!

Thanks to Gmanpanthro for simplifying the instructions!
Also let me know if the link has worked as its my first time uploading to dropbox!

I'm no expert with all this so if there is a better method or something I've missed, give us a shout!(y)

Any chance of anyone uploading the fix again? I can host on dropbox and google if someone can send me it.

Thanks for that I had missed it. So am I right in thinking I can ftp into my box, backup my existing extra folder, then replace it with the new one before rebooting and rescanning and with any luck itl work without requiring a reflash....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Oops, too late, but at least i had time to water the plants and hoover while it was scanning again, works a treat and a very easy fix for anyone with any ftp experience, easily doable for someone who has never done it before in conjunction with kidda c's how to guide. Thanks a Million guys its not often you get things sorted so easily!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I kept a backup copy of the Extra folder but there's no need. The new ATV images work just fine.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back