1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Setting up ipvanish vpn

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by c11cha, Dec 26, 2016.

1. c11cha

c11cha Registered

Male
    Hi guys, I've had a search and can't see anything that helps me. If I were to get a vpn from ipvanish (I hear they are very good), how do I go about setting up the Zgemma h2s to make sure it goes smoothly?

thanks.

2. c11cha

c11cha Registered

Male
    Thanks for the link, scanning over it, I'm not 100% with everything that needs to be done. I'll try research it more to understand it.

3. chris150272

chris150272 Registered

Hi there can anyone tell me if I can do anything to improve my internet speed when I activate ipvanish on zgemma, when it's not on I get about 20 meg which is fine soon as I activate ipvanish it drops to 2 if am lucky it's doing my nut I upgraded to wooshbuild 7 so I can put ipvanish on the box everything else working fine just ipvanish any help would be appreciated Chris