skybox f5 scrambled

servers do have issues chaps.if i was you i would contact your provider with your line details and your techkings username e.t.c.As much info as poss i would think.so he can relate to you.No good saying im jim my box isnt working lol.just a thought;)

Last edited:
Mine has gone off.

Mine was recommended by DMAN who I think has changed their name to Bobless...

The line was from a guy called dave.
Who promised glitch free. ....

I've had a few problems

I have emailed him but no reply.

Hopefully it will get sorted.
It's already cost me £40 by having to go out to watch the Liverpool game.

Last edited:
where do i find my line details ???

Press menu button goto the globe icon press okay.

Select CAMDS SETUP and select either CCcam or MGCamd icon and press OK

If CCcam - Go to manage config files press okay.

Then select number 1 CCcam.cfg

Press number 1 button and insert password 0 0 0 0.

IF MGCcamd - Go to manage config files press okay.

Then select number 3 newcamd.list

Last edited:
all my channels are on apart from sky sports 1 i think sky have done something seems strange
when there is 3 live games on today and suddenly sky sports 1 goes down.

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 AM ----------

i got this info from my guy try it out ..
[h=5]ok guys sky sports 1 has gone down and were not around 2 day so if u want to watch the foot ball 2day u will have to do this....1st press the menu button and go to installation then press ok go down to "single satellite search" press ok go down to "scan channel" press the right arrow key till it says "tv" then go down to "search"
when the search has finished exit all the menu screen then on ur remote theres a button that says "sat list" press that and go into "all satellite" sky sports 1 will be in there find it and have to watch it that way
really sorry for this but its out of our hands...
also if you cant exit the menu screen after search just reboot the box ok[/h]

How can this possibly work if the server is down. I tried it anyway. still off on all scrambled channels. Have you got any more info Bobless?

I think dingl3dawn is referring to people that only have sky sports 1 that is down... not all channels down.

edit: sky have probably just moved sky sports 1 to a different frequency!

Ok. their is a separate thread going for that problem. looks like everyone on this thread with my problem has got their server from one source and that's down or gone. I'm just leaving my box on a scrambled channel just hoping it will burst into life before 4pm

for what its worth... my nephew got his line recently ( end of october) and that is working perfectly fine!

so it must be lines that are older I got mine in may, what about the rest of you guys??

I got mine in may as well. At the end of the day I have had my money's worth from this server. I am not complaining, I just want to know if I wait if its coming back or move on and pay for another one.

How much did u guys pay for the line and is it working now?

---------- Post Merged at 02:05 PM ----------

I got my line on 25 May and never had a problem its a 12 month line free WWE PPV and Boxing it cost me £29

I paid 50 quid. complete with the Simpsons and strictly come dancing. and NO its not working and I'm missing games :damn::damn::damn:

Back