SkyQ Skin

following this thread... I know PIP doesn't exist on version 1 zgemmas due to the chipset, but does PIP work on the H2S and H2H....and therefore does this infobar with virtual zap work on the newer zgemmas.
No kiddac...pip does not work with any zgemmas at the moment...even the Hs...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

strange that as the tech specs for these newer models say they have PIP. I just thought the way dsayer was on a mission, that he had got his working.
Yeah...i thot the same coz I was told that the new H versions hv PIP...i need 2 get one 2 play with...

strange that as the tech specs for these newer models say they have PIP. I just thought the way dsayer was on a mission, that he had got his working.

no after using chabs virtualzap plugin in the thread i started we worked out that none of zgemmas support pip

Yes it does Liam.
The only issue I'm having is the picons in the EPG. There is a huge gap from where the picon is and the left side. I dont think it is the skin though, I will upload a screenshot later. I think it is to do with sucmnsee latest image. I'll take it up with him later on.

To do with epg numbers Hack. Kiddac posted fix ages ago somewhere to close gap

see this link to uninstall epg channel numbers to fix the space problem
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...in-version-3-now-available-40.html#post503199

1eeb6c388b622ee5ea784ce00adca94b.jpg

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Press menu on the screen and go settings and change the number of rows to 9 and service with to 250

just a couple of things here - when you press Menu the font size is too small specially if you`re viewing from back on the sofa!

Also in some of the menus there`s no highlighting, ie you don`t know where you are in the list

(`S` box with latest VIX 4)
The selection problem will be sorted in the next update...

Downloaded this skin ftp tmp folder successful transfered
When trying to install
menu
Setup
Vix
Ipkg-install
Press green to install
Confirm to install
Restart gui
The new skin doesn't load
Reboots my old skin
What i am doing wrong

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
You have to go settings and select the skin then restart Enigma 2.

I will fix all the issues soon..

Chabs would it be possible to make the current programme on each channel a different colour on the epg if you get what I mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You cant but you can have the current programm background graphic a different colour for all the channel..

It's just some epgs have that bar running down to show you where the programme is upto and others have the current event in a different colour, I just wondered if there was any plans to add something similar to the next skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the horizontal bar is called timeline_now. Most skin designers put the graphic in for this timeline bar. Then it's just a case of amending it with a blank png if it is not required. It's split down the middle the number of people that want it and the number of people that don't.

It's also a dilemma when you are trying to replicate another epg (i.e sky or skyq) that doesn't have it in on the original, so you have to decide whether to include it or not. I usually do.

I am sure Chabs is taking note of all the requests and queries, but obviously skin designers can't please everyone.

Last edited:
Losing my patience trying to load the skyq skin

Is this the same as saying "I have been trying to install this skin for what seems like ages but I am not getting anywhere. Could someone point me in the right direction please?". "This is what I have tried so far.........."

I have installed as per the instructions but the image is still the same. I am on sucmnsee vix image on zgemma star 2s. I have restarted GUI and repowered the box but still old image, please help. It shows its installed see attachedZgemma 2s SkyQ Putty.jpg

var / volotile / tmp

Then blue button -> Plugins -> IPK Installer -> Memory /tmp -> and the rest explains itself

Also im not sure, but if using my backup with the way i had setup kiddacs skin on it, the settings may be all over the place for chabs skyq skin. So better restoring back to stock. Chabs will have to confirm settings for everything tho if im right.

Also im not sure, but if using my backup with the way i had setup kiddacs skin on it, the settings may be all over the place for chabs skyq skin. So better restoring back to stock. Chabs will have to confirm settings for everything tho if im right.
I will guys...just waiting 2 finish sorting this bloody skin...

Sky been making it hard but still managed to get it as close though...am doing the new select bars easy to be seen...

Back