SkyQ Skin

I personally think its ace. got all picons working now aswel. 1 niggle is when I press down or up button to see the channel list it only gives a description for the program that is showing. would be mint if the next and later sections also had a description in the boxes

Extract the ipk file using 7 zip

The copy all the 3 .py files from: usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/converters

The ftp them to: usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/converters

overwrite any file with same name

Reboot your receiver (Do not just restart GUI)

Then all will be sorted..

:)

---------- Post Merged at 01:12 PM ----------

ok cant get this virtual zap plugin to install, done the follwing :

Make sure you have downloaded the VirtualZap plugin

Create a folder name VirtualZap and put all the contents in there

Fpt the VirtualZap folder to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/Extension

Restart ur GUI

not showing in plugins, so tried ftp the 7zip folder instead of extracting to a folder named virtualzap, still wont show, ftp the .ipk, still wont show - I have restarted
GUI each time??? wont appear at all.

running VIX with skyQ skin - zgemma h2s

You need to download the VirtualZap plugin from my dropbox 1st

The create a folder on your computer name VirtualZap

Copy all the files you downloaded from the dropbox link in there

Ftp the VirtualZap folder you created with all the contents inside it to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extention

Restart your Gui

Go plugins and it should be there the last in the list...

...and what's wrong with the skin woosh has installed. Ha. This skin will work on any oe alliance build i.e vix / atv build. A skin is just graphics.

Nothing at all, I'm using the Slyk skin now and it's great, but newer is always better, right? lol

have to say I'm impressed with the skyQ skin, I have given it a try and works quicker than my current one, but think I will stick with my current image until all the niggles are sorted out, but once again its looking very good

The next and later boxes on the right of the channel list need to show a description of the listings. Thats my only niggle with the skin really. Looks ace with all the picons etc installed.
That is what it does...check the screenshots of my channel list screen...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The next and later boxes on the right of the channel list need to show a description of the listings. Thats my only niggle with the skin really. Looks ace with all the picons etc installed.
It works for me, try refreshing your epg. Thats what it sounds like

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Hi peeps new to the forum and a big hello to all.
What's peoples experiences with this skin and the S2 is it snappy or sluggish ?

Regards,

RjC

Yes mate. Do u want me to connect to my h1 box thru filezilla 1st? Then do the h2h?

---------- Post Merged at 07:31 PM ----------

Pm me ur number if u got whatsapp mate or do u have facebook so we can use messanger?

Yes mate. Do u want me to connect to my h1 box thru filezilla 1st? Then do the h2h?

---------- Post Merged at 07:31 PM ----------

Pm me ur number if u got whatsapp mate or do u have facebook so we can use messanger?
I dnt nid filezilla...will jst send u the .pyo file and sort it out thru team viewer..

Will pm u once i finish my dinner...jst got bak 4rm work...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Any chance you could PM me this file also, have tried so may different things although still can't get this working.

Thanks in advance

use skyq v1.0 on page 1
attaceah ipk file and ftp it to var/volatile/tmp put in there
OpenVIX
Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.
and then goto your skins info on box

i am new to to this and info i have put others work gs try to help

Hey, great work here on the skin. When should we see a final sky q skin completed? Tempted to go with the skin on page one but if the final version is near I will hold off :)

Back