SkyQ Skin

This is a great skin Chabs. Shame the PIP won't work with the H series boxes. Still going to use your VM skin as I like that but this is a cracking effort all the same.

Hey, great work here on the skin. When should we see a final sky q skin completed? Tempted to go with the skin on page one but if the final version is near I will hold off :)
The one on #1 is the finished v1.0

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

hi chabs great skin one thing when i go into plugin lcd to do stuff i cant see which line im on as cant see it moving up or down any ideas cheers sorry for the questions i know ur bombarded with questions

Hi guys, I`m new to the forum and a new Zgemma owner. Is the new sky q skin easy enough to install on a H2s box.

Thanks

Skin looks great .. But I have tried changing font size, service size and picon size but they look no different.. Any ideas???

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

This is how the infobar looks like with VirtualZap and PIP

d58020f4dedd988c1e79c39e444913b9.jpg

hi loving this skin but can someone tell me why my file list/ recording page is stuck as stock and not changed like the one in the preview at the start of this thread. Its going to be something daft and just an option so thought id ask.

hi loving this skin but can someone tell me why my file list/ recording page is stuck as stock and not changed like the one in the preview at the start of this thread. Its going to be something daft and just an option so thought id ask.
You need to go plugins and disable EMC

Then restart Enigma2

Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to change the colour of the selection as when in the blue button menu whatever the selector is on is a bit hard to read. Not that I'm complaining just wondering.

Chabs, please could you send the link to your Dropbox again? I've lost it. Ta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@chabs

1, there are no coloured buttons on the graphical epg, making it difficult to record etc. when will they be added?

2, is there a way to add tabs to the epg like the extras in kiddacs slyk1?

thanks

ps, great skin!

Last edited:
Can anyone post the SkyQ folder? (in usr/share/enigma2)

Just tried a fresh install (FTP) and it isn't showing up in skins on my box. I think it's got something to do with the converter files.

I don't think it's anything to do with the converters it will tell you error they already exists like it did with me I googled ipk invalid magic and it leads to a bad download delete it off the pc and re download maybe with another browser

Installed fine on my star 2s.. my only criticism is it takes an age to load.. But that could be because of the older box

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

I don't think it's anything to do with the converters it will tell you error they already exists like it did with me I googled ipk invalid magic and it leads to a bad download delete it off the pc and re download maybe with another browser

Thanks mate, I just did what you said and I don't get that error anymore. But it still doesn't seem to be extracting the IPK as when I reboot the GUI and look in user/share/enigma2 the skin isn't there.

I had the bloody thing installed yesterday but was messing around with it and tried a fresh install. Now it won't install! [emoji19]

Any chance you could PM me this file also, have tried so may different things although still can't get this working.

Thanks in advance
I will post the file and instructions later for you.

Sorry to keep on, any chance you have that info to hand?

Really appreciate all your work

Dowload this file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/od5lvnit8seoc29/EventName.pyo?dl=0

Go to:

usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/converter

delete:

EventName.pyo & EventName.py

then ftp the downloaded file to:

usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/converter

Reboot your box... do not restart gui...Reboot the receiver...

---------- Post Merged at 08:06 PM ----------

@chabs

1, there are no coloured buttons on the graphical epg, making it difficult to record etc. when will they be added?

2, is there a way to add tabs to the epg like the extras in kiddacs slyk1?

thanks

ps, great skin!

Hi mate...

The buttons function is there...I can include it if it is important...I am just trying to keep the look as close as the original SkyQ Epg look....the old Sky had the colour buttons in the epg but this one doesnt have. but the functions are there...

The EPG tabs works well with the old sky GUI...there is not place where I can include it...The old Sky had the side bars for it....

Back