Starview 7 not connected

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatclass

Hi my s/v box lost connection yesterday. Now my subs renewal date (which was October) has disappeared and all the first seven digits of the box number. I am in the midlands - I have rescanned/switched off, etc numerous times. Anyone else had this problem? Thanks

Hi my s/v box lost connection yesterday. Now my subs renewal date (which was October) has disappeared and all the first seven digits of the box number. I am in the midlands - I have rescanned/switched off, etc numerous times. Anyone else had this problem? Thanks

I would say you should have a read of the other threads below might make more sense to you then, ohhh and welcome to the wonderful world of Rip of Sv lol

http://www.techkings.org/starview/36508-starview-7-a.html

http://www.techkings.org/starview/36293-starview-yet-another-rip-off-their-customers.html

http://www.techkings.org/starview/36494-sv7-not-connected.html

http://www.techkings.org/starview/36389-how-long-get-sub-starview-seven.html

leave boxes alone, they will be back on soon:whistling:sorry just heard boxes suspended until next week

Last edited:
leave boxes alone, they will be back on soon:whistling:sorry just heard boxes suspended until next week

Well thats a new one for them lol And pray tell why they are suspended till next week if you have paid your subs, when next week comes it will be the good old reliable ohh we are sorry but your box wont connect to our server, :whistling: you will have to purchase a new one. lol

I would not believe a word out of their mouths m8 thats for sure.

Well thats a new one for them lol And pray tell why they are suspended till next week if you have paid your subs, when next week comes it will be the good old reliable ohh we are sorry but your box wont connect to our server, :whistling: you will have to purchase a new one. lol

I would not believe a word out of their mouths m8 thats for sure.

the new box excuse wont wash because they sold me one themselves last month !.

every forum is plastered with the info,if you buy something without any research been done you will be screwed/shafted at some time,i heard 400 on their forum giving out:whistling:probably getting banned also.
choice left with is kryptview or as you said move to sat.;)

Thanks for all the info - totally agree - only have a couple of weeks left anyway so going to cut my lossed and look into k/v - can anyone point me in right direction with regards to getting started - grrr so annoyed with s/v at the moment:boo:

more info

According to the My Starview forum The box's will be back up sometime around Wednesday, Here is an announcement from the Starview team

due to technical issues over the last 6 weeks starview have suspended all services until later this week,they apollogise for the loss of all sevices,this is necessary so all technical issues can be sorted ,so eveything can be up and running again

Just found out what the technical issues are "Server update"

Last edited:
i only subscribed last month, no mention of buy a new box, just emailed them lets see what comes back not a big prob as i am moving to oz in october but would have been nice to watch footie till then

if people dont read the info thats posted all over the forums,no mention of a new box?ROFL start reading the starview threads.

Sorry catkid, I don't live on here like you, so don't have time to read all the forums, a if it an't broke I don't need to look how to fix it approach, as do many others. I am also not sure what you are trying to tell me.

by not reading up you miss whats going on and the warnings that are given out,multiple links on post 2,people buy without research been done and land in the crap when things go pearshaped ;)

Very true, so are they pushing new boxes on us or just another upgraded as vermin have just upgraded.
Not fussed either way as I said I am off to oz but feel sorry for those who have bought recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back