Starview 7 not connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long are people suppose to wait? i never had any faith in starview once you had to buy a new box,time and time again.

lol not been on for a while see the same sht still going on , i here they re-branded their name starviewless
rofl.gif

thtmichael have you read the thread???? read the second post it gives a list of threads around here started on this topic.... the answer is no mate. Starview are in the process of ripping even more people off. they put out an "update" which rendered a lot of older boxes obsolete, if you ask me, this was just so that you would have to buy a new box from them.

Thanks BoxT for your input....E-mail from SV

We apologize for any inconvenience coursed as we are fixing some technical problems and upgrading our systems at the sometime. We will hopefully be back up and running on Monday 03/09/2012 (don't quote me on it) if not Monday we will be up and running in the next few days.

Just to answer all the wonderful and wacky rumors stared by BoxT and others ( you have earned your money today and sold many of your boxes;)).... False. You do not have to buy a new box, False. We have not been blocked by anyone, if a firmware is available it will be available free and at this forum, False. We have not sold SV, unfortunately you are still dealing with the old SV crew . The system will be back on-line soon as possible.

what happened,did the illuminati get you?

Looks like null modem cable coming up..! haha..KV showing football this weekend..! come on starview viewers forget those subs and just enjoy the one off fee and a bit of "scrambled or no video".. but we can live with that..!

Hi,
my starview box has not been working for a week now. I have done factory default and scanned sevarl times but I am only getting channels 1 to 5 and two other odd channels. Does anyone knwo how I ca resolve this please?
Thanks

read the thread mate - I, for one am more than willing to help you out, but when you don't help yourself, well it puts me off.

Short and simple answer, you are being ripped off

what happened,did the illuminati get you?

I am still here Alden lol cant say the same for Starpoo, wonder what there next story will be............ maybe kiddy has done a bunk with all the sub money ! ohhh wait he cant have, so many have put in a claim and have got their subs back, anybody that has paid mystarview by PayPal i suggest you now put in a claim and get your money back, paypal are more than happy to refund people that have been ripped off.

I am still here Alden lol cant say the same for Starpoo, wonder what there next story will be............ maybe kiddy has done a bunk with all the sub money ! ohhh wait he cant have, so many have put in a claim and have got their subs back, anybody that has paid mystarview by PayPal i suggest you now put in a claim and get your money back, paypal are more than happy to refund people that have been ripped off.

told use they would be bck no one listens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back