Starview 7 not connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no luck in London. My box is about 2 years old as well with a recent sub for a year. All I have is a red light at the front with no response when I press on. I've taken the plug out etc and no joy.

I paid subs on 31st July and am still waiting for it to be connected despite numerous promises, I tried to go on the Starview website today and it has disappeared so I think its time to go satellite way

Exactly the same paid subs for two boxes 1 ages ago 31 july another 2 weeks ago ,absolutely nothing wrong with the boxes just needed connection ,bin promised loads of times that it wouldnt be much longer .now carnt even get on there web site to see whats going on or what excuse they have today,subs ,activations just are not happening ,please reply if any 1 has bin connected in the last month after paying vip subsciption,not a happy chappie

I don't know why people are slating Starview. I've had mine for few years, paid subs Everytime in six months and mine is still running.

Just updated the software to 3.00 and it's up and running.

is the starview better than the kryptview?

To begin with, this is not the appropriate thread and your question is off topic. Secondly, asking if one thing is better than another is a very subjective question. You would be better suited to read through the multiple posts we have on both boxes and make up your own mind.

lucky you having your box back on for the moment,and what about all the others that dont have a working starview,and kryptview dont do that to their customers and no sub involved.

could somebody please give me a hand my starview box is showing blue screen showing blocked with my id number underneath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back