Starview 7 not connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks BoxT for your input again...

You have a vivid imagination may I suggest a new career move as a storyteller or a children's book writerlol

since you started the subject, Why don't you go ahead and expose Skyboss tell everyone who he really is?;)

I think you should go back and read my posts correctly or is the english language that hard to understand, who said anything about knowing who skyboss was not me, i said he was a big clone seller (Was),i suggest you go back and look at the other person i was speaking about.

As for my vivid imagination as you call it, so nobody from the Sv clan was arrested that was a fairy tale written by the papers, ...... mmm must have been, must also have been my imagination that there was a coder also arrested, and did a bunk back to his own country before the trial, yep another story.

All the people that have been conned and boxes cut off from your se33v3 thats another misconception, i have nothing to gain here by telling people what is going on, on the other hand you have everything to gain by trying to manipulate my posts to your advantage, im sure people can read between the lines now, after yet another fiasco.

The only fairy tail here is Sv telling their customers that new boxes must be bought, because the other ones which there is nothing wrong with apart from been given firmware to download to kill their boxes, and others been told their boxes wont connect to the server, thats the fairy tail, more like Tall stories.

Sv has changed hands and that is 100% true, since Sv where raided arrested and jailed, along with a few others, the new team is The Kiddy, side kicks now include SkyBoss major clone importer (was) and a man from a ( pc shop K) who's name is known but i wont post it here, or anywhere else as that would be unfair.

You know he is the side kick of thekiddy, you know his name and his connection with the SV team, you know were he works (pc shop K) but you say you don't know nothing "It Wasn't Melol" Not even Shaggy can help you with this....lol

[video=youtube;ngGgcnJL5G4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngGgcnJL5G4[/video]

Why don't you go ahead and expose Skyboss tell everyone who he really is?;) dont run away now or change the subject:no no: why don't you answer the question:butkiss:

Last edited:
Why don't you go ahead and expose Skyboss tell everyone who he really is?;)

Still illiterate i see from your post :whistling: ahhh well maybe you can get something for that ........ maybe a sub lol ohhh :no no: wait ya cant all the sv boxes are down forgot that. lol

What a crock of sh8t "dont quote me on this" whats this a joke! so all the people that dont have any service now they are all going to be given extra time on there service are they, its a pity you cant close the posts here and else where where you have no control over, its good for people to know what Sv are about if they dont already.

You can quote me on it!lol as the system is back on line. All boxes are now working.

Come on Shaggy/BoxT we are all waiting for you to answer the question.
:binoculars:

Last edited:
Starkings we all dont have time on our hands like you to be sitting around posting. :whacko:

As for your boxes been back working great news for the punters,"but" what about the people that have already been cut off, are they going to be put back on your super douper server now that its fixed, :boo: that i would doubt very much.

Good point BoxT and waynew are we just going to carry on or do we need to do anything? My box and a friend who bought his last month direct from sv are still off, mine has only three months on it his another 11.

I could give a shit less about any of this to be honest, but the personal attacks and antics will cease. You are both welcome to state your opinions, as I suspect the facts are few and far between, but that is all. This forum is not going to be the box for you both to stand on and shout at each other. I thought that it could be kept civil, however that appears to be pissing in the wind, although I do have to say most of the attacks are coming from starking! Long story short, if it doesn't stop I will close this thread and any others you take your nonsense to and maybe even give you (and the staff here) a short vacation.

falconzz
its all working again if yours is not give it a factory defaut full scan should pull in around 250 channels if it doesnt start the factory default again until it does bring 250 channels in then exit the menu and go to sky sports 1 (511) then type in 1819 to enable internet should come to life

wow

loads of mixed emotions there.

birminghams live in 4 places now and so far theres been no need to re scan or re boot. great stuff :no no::no no::no no: and come on lads where is the love?:):):)

No luck in London. Box is off with red light. I've tried turning it on and off from the switch at the back and same thing. No response when I press the power on the remote or box. Any ideas?

ask starking can he fix it as he says all boxes are now working,good to see others are now back and we will wait to see what happens next;)

All working now, guess BoxT was way wrong for now. Thanks mark for pm heads up.

Glad you said for now, "but" what about all the other people like the post above with red lights or boxes that cant be added to the server, what happens to them ..... i wonder buy a new box, that will be the answer to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back