starview 7

bronco1

just recieved new starview7 box today works great everthing needed is in the box,only took ten mins to install happy so far

You flash it with the carling 1.02 firmware for starview 7 and and configure the same as you do with starview 6. All information on the forum

Thank you very much for the input. I have just received my SV7 and I will post a tutorial to help others.

If i can do it, then everyone can.

Bye

Hi guys,

I have just got my Starview 7 box.
Connected it all up to the tv etc and connected the wireless dongle to it after configuring it on my pc first, but im getting the message 'Not Connected' when i change channels and when I look in the IP Status all of the ip address and subnet mask etc are all zeros.

I have definitely configured the dongle correctly but Im just getting the freeview channels but no V**g*n channels.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance guys!!

Thanks for the reply cactikid.

I purchased the box from lincsat and the guy had already flashed the box for me and seemed like he knows alot about the boxes, but i still cant seem to get it to say connected.

Any ideas?

Another "thumbs up" from me ....
I copied the tut for the starview 6, but didnt set the "8989" code as i didnt have the option.

Im still having problems when i use my splitter tho.
I bought a new one, it worked for a while but i noticed everytime i use the net it interferes with the picture ... freezes & goes blocky. Thats without losing the odd channels .... gold, dave & watch.
Ive scanned it loads of times & swapped connections over but it still plays up.
It was ok this afternoon tho, so im sure i can do it.

I got my box today loaded new software ,i have ip address also but keep getting scramble channels any idea ,maybe has to do with internet i get on screen also not connected i use splitter for the internet any help will be very welcome thank u

bro bought this box, does not have the skysports news on it, why is that? everything else working perfectly, the guy he got it from configured it all for him.

is there anyway i can use the USB slot on the S7 to wirelessly transmit the internet signal to the box?

Hi I have exactly the same issue as MDAlton44 above all on screen and locked even after installing carling 1.02 firmware for starview 7 twice same result. All K*s are empty (00000000000) etc when you look up the channels all vi**gn and S*y etc are still showing as locked Chanel's.
Anyone know what to do next?

By the way whats the "tut" you mention

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

also how do I get the K*y,s for Vi*gn UK?

yes I thought that was what it was , thanks

I did everyone is pointing at the starview 6 setup thats not the same as but you can get it in the end, and when you do get to the end it still has locked channels and is not unlocking anything so I would say the starview 7 requires its own setup Page and a good description of how (if you can) get it to work.

Back