Starview traced by the police and shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just been updated with the latest information for you guys,all the ip's of the boxes are gradually being traced from the seized server,and the police are making arrests in birmingham,as far as i am aware there have been 110 arrests so far,Richard Branston paid 3.5 million pound last month to have starview investigated and has suceeded,anyone with a starview box will be traced,im just warning you guys thats all

so richard branson has shelled out 3.5m to track down starview, the iraqi keystones are searching for a server, yeah ted, branson is spending money so as peeps cannot pay for his telephone lines, the keystones in iraq have more to do than look in the desert for a grain of sand.

Xfactor oft lotta ***** lol were are you Gary vm *******. Any anymore stories jackanory

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladys please if it too good to be true it probably isnt true, Gary_vermin is just messing with you all lol
If I were you I'd be more worried at the way the Kiddy has left the site, with the server php code exposed.
I bit like deserting a house & leaving the backdoor open :anyonethere::info:

Last edited by a moderator:
What are u all babbling about!!!

All fiction

All should be ok soon end of!

It's quite amusing seeing how people make little stories up

hello The kiddy so is starview going back on or is it just a fast as still get no news from any one i paid my subs and still waiting but they dont tell you nothing

I would like to know aswell. So please could you enlighten us all with the TRUTH. In order for us all to have a decent discussion could all refrain from name calling,
as i said please tell us the truth

The grammar here is of such a high standard, don't you think? ROFL

-

I agree!!

MORE TO THE POINT!

Please who is Azza lmao? Does anyone know because I don't!

The forum is down due to ddos attacks, as for issues with a police, a police informant known as fraser kinnie aka sky boss keeps attempting to cause problems for everyone, this person is the obvious instigator of all the malicious rumours but regardless everything is, and will be ok shorty

My apologies to all

What are u all babbling about!!!

All fiction

All should be ok soon end of!

It's quite amusing seeing how people make little stories up
well if the starview site was running you could give us the info insted of hideing behind your computers

Hi guys I really dont want to put a spanner in the works,but as i work for VM i can confirm that one of the starview s*****s has been traced by the police and has been shut down,there is however still one s****r reamaining hence the reason some of you guys still have a very few and limited channels left,the guys behind starview were trace through paypal and there paypal account wqas indeed shutdown and limited,if i hear any new news i will in turn let you know,i just thought you guys have been left in the dark for too long,Gary VM

This is full of B.S the service has not been closed down by the police or by anybody. I think this liar garry_virgin needs to explain himself, but probably has run away now.

Kiddy and starking could your posts be anymore dismissive of whats going on? why dont you 2 grow the fk up and just tell the customers your pissing all over and making a complete mockery of whats going on? be discriptive! all your doing by not answering your customers is alienating them even more. you seriously cant see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back