Struggling putting cccam in

skelfbsfb

Hi bought Cloud IBox2 all set up with open pli image. Im struggling imputing my CCcam file. Ive followed several guides using different programs trying to input but not much success. Can anyone help please.

Hi have you downloaded the dcc from the net? Also don't connect the box through a rs232 cable I tried for ages didn't work connected through network!

you shoud use a ftp program like filezilla
1. type in the ip of your box into filezilla the username is root. then put your Cccam file into var/etc

Mate thats what Ive done opened filezilla put ip address in user then connected both. It then shows my pc on left hand side and if I click it, the files show on right hand side. I then went to etc folder and then dragged my Cccam file into this. The file then showed in the folder under underneath.

When I go to my box the scrambled channels are not showing. Do I need to activate it on the actual box. My Ccam file is working as Ive taken it off my skybox F5s.

you have to install your camm aswell download Cccam2.13. then put it in the tmp folder. then goto manage local extentions on your sat box then install it. your box will then reeboot. then you must go back to manage local extentions and start the camm then tick to enable on start up. then it should all work.

Managed to put file in through filezilla into etc folder. When I go into softcams on the actual box it says this

MGcamd 1.38
sbox+CCam2.1.
Ccam2.3.0

No ecm info

At bottom it has stop start/restrt ECM/CCcam info Install

When I go into install I cannot see my CCcam file with my details these are the files that are shown

Cccamd 2.0.11
Cccamd 2.1.3
Cccamd 2.1.4
Cccamd 2.2.1
Cccamd 2.3.0
Hypercam 2.06
Btkcam 1.0
Mbox 0.6
Mgcamd 1.31
Mgcamd 1.35a newcs1.75
Mgcamd1.35a oe1.6
Mgcamd 1.38
Oscam 0.99.4
Oscam 93b
Oscam 0.99.4
Oscam v8
Oscam tvsat internet 2090
Oscam cccam 2.1.3 0.1
Oscam sbox
Scam 3.59 0.1
Sbox 0.52cccamd 2.1.3
Sbox 00474

it is simple place the Cccam.cfg into var/etc
Cccam 2.13 must go in the tmp folder
once the camm is installed just start it and tick enable on start up
which image are youi using?
you will not see yoour Cccam.cfg file just start Cccam 2.13

Last edited:
Mate Im using openpli. Where will I gwt Ccam 2.13. Once I put this in do I go into the box again and into softcams and install it from there.

i can only find file 2.1.3

Last edited:
you will have to google it "download Cccam 2.13 " and just fillow my instructions,
1. install in tmp folder
2. go to your sat box find "install local extentions"
3 let it install and rebbot
4. put Cccam.cfg in var/etc.
5. go to softcam/ci and start the Cccam2.13 and tick enable on start up.
that is as simple as i can make it

Thanks mike when I unrar this file there are 8 files do I just drag then all over to tmp folder.

mike I cannot find this location install local extentions" or softcam/ci

Last edited:
i will up load it for you there is only one ipk file put this in tour tmp folder make sure you unzip it. i think install extentiond will be in the setup menu

Attachments

• cccam-2.1.3-bh-full_1.0_mipsel.rar
    464.1 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Mike all done. Thanks for your help. Problem was DCC when it says it was connected it was not showing the enigma bix. Once this was rectified I put my Cccam file in and it. Still wasnt showing channels then I seen there was already another Cccam file there so I put my details in this and it shown all channels.

I would like to thank all who have kindly helped me resolve this issue.

Managed to put file in through filezilla into etc folder. When I go into softcams on the actual box it says this

MGcamd 1.38
sbox+CCam2.1.
Ccam2.3.0

No ecm info

At bottom it has stop start/restrt ECM/CCcam info Install

When I go into install I cannot see my CCcam file with my details these are the files that are shown

Cccamd 2.0.11
Cccamd 2.1.3
Cccamd 2.1.4
Cccamd 2.2.1
Cccamd 2.3.0
Hypercam 2.06
Btkcam 1.0
Mbox 0.6
Mgcamd 1.31
Mgcamd 1.35a newcs1.75
Mgcamd1.35a oe1.6
Mgcamd 1.38
Oscam 0.99.4
Oscam 93b
Oscam 0.99.4
Oscam v8
Oscam tvsat internet 2090
Oscam cccam 2.1.3 0.1
Oscam sbox
Scam 3.59 0.1
Sbox 0.52cccamd 2.1.3
Sbox 00474

thats one hell of a list should there be that many???? or is that the list to choose from me thinks,forgot i changed my cccam to 2.2.1 on solo2.
other issue worried about is bricked boxes on the latest images like the bricked solo2 thread is yours.

MGcamd 1.38
sbox+CCam2.1.
Ccam2.3.0
not using a nline so no use of 1.38,cccam 2.3.0 told it can be a backdoor trojan and not to use.

Last edited:
Hi guys..

Can you help?

I have done this and channels work for a few days but then go off, I do not know why. The CCCAM works as I have tried it on other boxes ie openbox and that works

Hi guys..

Can you help?

I have done this and channels work for a few days but then go off, I do not know why. The CCCAM works as I have tried it on other boxes ie openbox and that works

I had same problem. Seemed network on box was knocking off. Check lights at ethernet connection at back next time it happens. If off pull cable fo 10 secs or restart network in box settings.

---------- Post Merged at 07:56 PM ----------

What version cccam are u running.
Apparently best is 2.1.3

Hi guys..

Can you help?

I had same problem. Seemed network on box was knocking off. Check lights at ethernet connection at back next time it happens. If off pull cable fo 10 secs or restart network in box settings.

---------- Post Merged at 07:56 PM ----------

What version cccam are u running.
Apparently best is 2.1.3

Thanks but
Still not working.
Using 2.3.0, is there an option to change to 2.1.3?

Back