Struggling putting cccam in

Hi buddy.

I have downloaded that, but problem is I cannot get it working!

Is there a way to overwrite 2.3.0?

Mate Im new to all this myself so of little help. A few members have been really good at giving me advise and have contacted me by pm and they have continually answered my queries resulting me getting set up. I can send you these details if needed but they are available on this website.

Thanks again for everyones replies!
I have a feeling that its probably the actual box. It cannot be anything else as it started working again yesterday and off today!

I would send the box back mate but hopefully someone with more experience working on these boxes will be able to advise.

The guys local but unfortunately i cannot contact him since february! So that doesnt help!

May just get another box. Anyone have any experience of dr hd 15?

Sorry about that mate. Ive got a skybox f5s available if you want. Its only around 2 months old in perfect condition.

Mate have you checked that its already on your system. Go into tspanel and click softcams then click install and it should bring up a list like the one in post 15 and its the second one down. Ive just down a full re install due to all the scares about boxes going to crash and Ive put cccam 2.1.3 in from the way Ive just said. Best of luck.

Also go to
Menu
Setup
Sofcam/cl
Softcam manager
and see whats on there. U want ro disable startup 2.3.0 and enable 2.1.3. Then yellow button restart. Hope helps

Are you still having difficulties getting your channels to work? I might have a fix for you

AdotI aka Fivemacky

Hi just to say thanks - following this thread worked perfectly for me - a newbie guide would be a great help to setup cccam.

cloud ibox 2

hi,
were do i find install local extentions ? i also cant find 2.13 ?

mike I cannot find this location install local extentions" or softcam/ci[/QUOTE]

Back