Struggling putting cccam in

when i put my ip adress into host root in username on filezile it says enconnrefused connection refused by server does this mean cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

i have flashed my cloud-ibox 2 plus ae , on a number of occasions without any problems but this time , i have a an issue using filezilla to add my config files and line. The default user name is root and password is root but when i try and connect to my box from a mac using filezilla i get an error " unexpected end of file from sftp server " no amount of times retrying is any good , i have googled this error but cannot find a solution , been unable to add my line details for 3 weeks now , has anubody got a fix for this ? or does anybody know a way i can add my line from mac using an option other than filezilla ?
i have 3 other devices on my network and filezilla connects to all of them no problem so there must be something wrong with my configuration ?

Last edited:
i have flashed my cloud-ibox 2 plus ae , on a number of occasions without any problems but this time , i have a an issue using filezilla to add my config files and line. The default user name is root and password is root but when i try and connect to my box from a mac using filezilla i get an error " unexpected end of file from sftp server " no amount of times retrying is any good , i have googled this error but cannot find a solution , been unable to add my line details for 3 weeks now , has anubody got a fix for this ? or does anybody know a way i can add my line from mac using an option other than filezilla ?
i have 3 other devices on my network and filezilla connects to all of them no problem so there must be something wrong with my configuration ?[/QUOTE
You should only need to put box ip addresss then root leave password blank unless you have changed default setting

i have 3 other devices on my network and filezilla connects to all of them no problem so there must be something wrong with my configuration ?[/QUOTE
You should only need to put box ip addresss then root leave password blank unless you have changed default setting
thanks for reply but i get the same error when leaving the password out.

Have you tried using dcc to connect to ur box ? Also on my cloud box the password was password and root was root

just tried that and get same message , have even uninstalled and reinstalled filezilla but whatever the "bug" is its pretty terminal :(

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 AM ----------

Am trying to find another way to add the config file and line rather than with filezilla , i have command box and ssh but cannot find a guide anywhere.

---------- Post Merged at 09:51 AM ----------

just googling now to see what DCC is ?

Did you set box yourself or did someone put a password on the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an easy to use program ! Picks up everything connected to your home network ( cloud box _xbox -plays tation etc..

Back