Struggling putting cccam in

Hi, I have a Cloud Ibox with Open PLI, will CCcam 2.13 work if downloaded from Post #13. I'm new to this stuff.

i will up load it for you there is only one ipk file put this in tour tmp folder make sure you unzip it. i think install extentiond will be in the setup menu

l have downloaded ipk file Mike however unsure how to put into tmp floder and unzip Can you please let me know how to do this Thanks

You need to connect to the box. Look fot the box's ip address. Try menu-information-Network. You will then see the ip of the box.

Open filezilla and type the ipaddress into host. Username is root and think password is left blank.

Then upload the files into the correct areas. The screen on the right hand side of filezilla contains the folders/directories that are on the box

You need to connect to the box. Look fot the box's ip address. Try menu-information-Network. You will then see the ip of the box.

Open filezilla and type the ipaddress into host. Username is root and think password is left blank.

Then upload the files into the correct areas. The screen on the right hand side of filezilla contains the folders/directories that are on the box

Hi Snapper 93

I had done that however the new line saved on notepad however never seem to transfer leaving the box the same as and was confused as to how the Ccccam was able to go into the tmp folder.

Also what should it say in the large whie box under host username etc to show it has completed properly?

Is your CCam.cfg file plced in the etc folder?

On the left side under host it will just scroll through the steps to connect to your box. Below that again will be your pc files and locations.

On the right hand side (once you connect to the box) and under remote site, will be the directories on the box. Below that you will see 'filename' section. Look for tmp folder and double click on it. You can then minimize and drag the file from your pc into the filezilla window

Hi Snapper 93

I had done that however the new line saved on notepad however never seem to transfer leaving the box the same as and was confused as to how the Ccccam was able to go into the tmp folder.

Also what should it say in the large whie box under host username etc to show it has completed properly?
Does it not go into etc folder. You should see a cccam file in there, open it, press edit and just put your details in and save. Then reboot your box. Sorry wrong info thought you were looking to put ccam file onto your box,

hi I have my cloud ibox 2 plus about 4 days but still struggling to get my cccam to work on it been reeding all this post and instroctions did not take me no where its came with openpli images connect network cable on it and tested all connected but still can't work it out how put my cccam lines in it. please can any one help me out I now pulling my heir off

you need to

1. download filezilla
2 install Cccam 2.13 on your cloud box
3 find out the ip of your cloud box
4. open up filezilla on your pc type in the ip of your cloud box the user is usually root
5 on the right hand pane hit var/etc and place your Cccam.cfg file in that directory
6. go back to your cloud box and find softcam manager and tick tick enable on startup also start Cccam 2.13

hi mike123 thank for your replay.
I am still not sorted yet I have followed your instruction but probably there is something I am missing up
please can any one help me to go trough it step by step as its been too complicate for me
thanks

Have you created a CCcam.cfg file with those details in it? This is what needs to be uploaded to the etc folder on your box via FTP programme like filezilla

Back