Struggling putting cccam in

On the right hand side you should see 2 panes - look for 'var' folder on bottom pane and open it and then look for 'etc' folder. Drag your CCcam.cfg file into there

Did you follow Mike123's steps on how to install CCcam 2.1.3?

---------- Post Merged at 06:01 PM ----------

And Sucmnsee's steps as follows:

Also go to
Menu
Setup
Sofcam/cl
Softcam manager
and see whats on there. U want ro disable startup 2.3.0 and enable 2.1.3. Then yellow button restart. Hope helps

---------- Post Merged at 06:03 PM ----------

You also need to reboot the box when you upload the CCcam.cfg file into the 'etc' folder

mate I have noticed that when I look for my ip on the box is ******1.1 but the filezila is not connecting with it the one iam conneting says ******1.12 cloud ibox 3 and my is ibox 2 plus my it have something to do with image loded on it? as got it with images already loded on which openpli 4 and I can not find CCcam enable in the box

I use VIX images mate and to find the IP of the box I go to

Menu
Information
Network

Then type your ip into the box which says host on filezilla (top left corner)

---------- Post Merged at 06:17 PM ----------

Is your's one of the new SE versions of the 2+? If so, I'm not sure as how to set these up mate as I don't think it's as simple as installing an imge from the downloads section. If it is an SE version I would create a new thread or look at recent ones about SE boxes

Menu
Setup
Sofcam/cl
I have softcam setup and common interface by pressing on softcam setup I have select softcam_____cccam
restart softcam
show softcam setup in extensions menu

mate mine I clud ibox 2 plus in case to use vix images what do I need to do first factory resetting? and what follow?

In that menu do you have Softcam manger and do you see CCcam 2.1.3?

---------- Post Merged at 08:07 PM ----------

In case you want to use VIX images have a loom in Downloads section at top if forum. Sucmnsee has put up a few images and you could try one of them -(prob Apollo 022 for eg). All iinstructions are ont he download page for that image

---------- Post Merged at 08:08 PM ----------

*look lol

ok mate as I don't see CCcam 2.1.3 so I think I am gonna tray vix images if I got stack will ask for you help
thanks a lot mate

once you have connected to your box using filezilla hit var/etc and drag the Cccam.cfg into that folder. vix images are just the same for setting up these boxes.

MIke's right mate - no matter what image you use you will need to install CCcam 2.1.3 -look at posts 9 & 13 of this thread

correct, no matter which image you use you will have to install Cccam 2.13 and activate it. goto your plugins menu hit download plugin select camms and download Cccam 2.13

it seems to have problem as after every while the box reboot it come up with warning says we are sorry the receiver have found software fault will reboot after few seconds

i notice on the genuine images one does not need the ipk loaded to box as newer images have them combined now,also the cams could be downloaded from plugin downloads-softcams,how is it on these any change?

hi first of all I thank every one for your help as finally I got it right now I am watching tv. but more help needed please I am having problems with volume control I can not turn volume up or down. at the beginning it was fine I turned volume down then went to menu check other settings than later on I noticed the volume is not working.
thanks

mute button pressed or volume turned down to much? try the audio button and select a different stream also.

no mute! the volume turned down now when I press volume up and down buttons doesn't even show on the screen or turn volume up.

Back