Struggling putting cccam in

I did rebooting several times not sorted I am going to recheck all setting I've done to see I may have changed setting that I shouldn't
I will let you know mate

Jez' this all brings me back hi. The days of banging ur head off every fekin wall you dont see and being over the moon when you get there. Gd luck dude :) ur gettin there!

o.m.g no mike123 i didn't check the battery :laughing:as the problem was only volume buttons not responding every thing else is fine but now sorted
thanks

ahhhhhhhhhhhh good stuff ya fecked box out of open window from the 14th floor,now get a good box lol

You might need to install the ipk files -have a look through forum (or use search), plenty of threads on how to install cccam and Sucmnsee has placed them in downloads section also. If you are using an n line then use mgcamd instead

I posted a folder containing both types of cam ipks and sample files you cam just enter details into that work on this.
in cloud downloads here.

Installing CCcam on a iCloud 2 box

I have a iCloud 2 box , which has stopped working , I have purchased a new channel list anyone know how I can get it to work on box,
Previously had a sky F5 box and that was easy to upload from usb ?

Download dreambox control centre to pc.
connect to box.
select ftp
is what u bought a CCcam.cfg, a newcamd.list or just a linevof txt?

Ok. Need to know what image too. whats it say on screen when booting?
are you looking to spend time setting up from scratch or do u want to load a set up image with just a few things to do?

Newcamd.list is for running mgcamd.
so u need to have it on box from plugins-download plugins- cams- mgcamd1.35a or 1.38. Install.
but if the box came set up some of this might be yhere. We need more info. Much as u can

Box previously was working , I have purchased a new list to install thinking it was just plug in usb and load from that ,
I have looked for dream box control centre can't find it without all the other add ins installing to,

Many Thanks

A BIG THANKS to all you guys was having a hard time loading my nline but after installing dream box it really was simple again Thanks guys.(y)

i too have just bought the ibox cloud I have all firmware epg iplayer but need to put my ccam on to it ive read all the comments regarding it but still cant do it. Please go easy on me im new to this site and new to these boxes.

this is the second full day now playing with my box and ive read and read and still cant get it to work ive even paid for a new cccam ive installed cccam 2.1.3 using tspanel ive gone to setup softcam/ci manager and diabled cccam 2.3.0 ive pasted my c line in tmp -> /var/tmp/ and etc and still not getting anything. Ive tested my new line on my old skybox and is working.
can someone please help me what im doing wrong just feel like selling the box off on ebay.

Back