V8 Golden-----onwards from the V8 PRO

Arriving in Tuesdays shipment but can't give a price yet as shipping and customs haven't forwarded invoices because of weekend.
Reaper.

Is the same port LNB in for both cable and sat? Like a dual port?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

And also entering the line info how/where do you go to to enter line info

No --1st socket is Cable [RF Connector] and 2nd is Sat [lnb from dish--F type connector]
Reaper.
Iv read through the whole thread and don't see any info on where/how to put C line info Reaper can you help me with that please

Just managed to set up V8 golden running VM. But noticed loads of HD channels missing any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Just managed to set up V8 golden running VM. But noticed loads of HD channels missing  any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The missing hd are for sky platform which no longer allows any pirate boxes to receive.[Been slowly removed since 2013]
For hd you need to connect the V8 Golden to a VM cable feed--obtain a cable line/gift and tune into your area cable network.
Reaper.

Just managed to set up V8 golden running VM. But noticed loads of HD channels missing  any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The missing hd are for sky platform which no longer allows any pirate boxes to receive.[Been slowly removed since 2013]
For hd you need to connect the V8 Golden to a VM cable feed--obtain a cable line/gift and tune into your area cable network.
Reaper.
Thanks reaper have installed a line all channels are up and running. Just missing the HD ones, have tried different frequencies no joy.

Sent from my hammer_S using Tapatalk

Firmware updates for this month are on
We still make our own channel lists as the chinese cannot get the list right-------easiest way is to make your own then use the db.editor for future lists.
Reaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
If box running in cable mode then you should have hd---I have hd on cable for all Sky/BT and others----check with your provider if you haven't got.
Reaper.

If box running in cable mode then you should have hd---I have hd on cable for all Sky/BT and others----check with your provider if you haven't got.
Reaper.
It should show up on the scan thou, that's what is confusing some HD are on but loads of sports and movies missing. Wondering if am scanning on the wrong frequency. Did use my area netid and followed all the steps mentioned reaper. In total about 412 channels but few repeats.

Sent from my hammer_S using Tapatalk

Back