V8 Golden-----onwards from the V8 PRO

Having problems with V8 Golden box EPG always behind and takes ages to update. Running VM line any tips and thanks in advance

Sent from my hammer_S using Tapatalk

I have updated a channel list on a mates box for him but getting no sound on some channels,Freeview mostly,Any one else getting this

I loaded this list a couple of months back and it stops your cam from working, nothing decrypts and if you load the list into database editor it appears the list is compiled incorrectly, so none of the encrypted channels request decrypting they have 1 where 0 should be or vice versa. I ended up having to reflash and reinstall box from scratch I should have listened to the Reaper in the first place.

Note really into these boxes reaper so its an easy mistake to do,Be great if tamrind could upload his list if all working good,Its easy to do,Just dump TP file to usb :butkiss:

V8 Golden Channel List

I load the file V8_NoAdult_01092016.rar - I then followed instruction to derive .bin file. Download this file to box and all looks good with channel sorting or categorized but no sound - any ideas as to the reason for this?

I am in the process of doing a new bin file but will take a few days as very busy with work,Like the reaper said the file is corrupt so dont use it

Thanks - tried this and no difference. I did load latest firmware and then loaded the channel list - I now have sound and picture. Not sure if ccam works yet as I dont have line right now. Will keep you posted though.

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 AM ----------

Could you recommend a good channel list editor - Thanks

Is anyone having to rescan channels, as some of mine weren't working and the rescan seemed to do the trick. Is anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back