Wooshbuild Support Thread

Can anyone please help, upgraded to Wooshbuild 7 and I cannot get my restore settings to put anything back. IPTV does not appear in bouquets.
Could someone give me any pointers.
Did a full back up, but not get it to load at all.

Many thanks in advance

A back up of any sort can only reinstall plugins that would normally be available in the plugin feeds. I would think you are going to need to set up your Iptv again by whichever method you originally installed it, as most of the plugins normally used for Iptv are not available in plugin feeds. It was covered a few pages back in this thread

Can anyone please help, upgraded to Wooshbuild 7 and I cannot get my restore settings to put anything back. IPTV does not appear in bouquets.
Could someone give me any pointers.
Did a full back up, but not get it to load at all.

Many thanks in advance

A backup does not backup your iptv you will have to contact your iptv provider for help on reinstalling it

Hi on the intergrated iptv player on the portal button. i have favourites setup, so that if i find a film i like i press the blue button and save it to favourites but since upgrade to wb7 when i press the blue button (more) the add to favorites isnt there anymore. Anybody Know how to config it? cheers

Hi I have just done some software updates today and are now stuck on boot with a red light. Anyone else having this problem?
Yup....all running fine on V7...then thought I would just update it and got stuck on boot with red light....
Took me ages to sort my box....will stick to V6 for a couple of months till all sorted out. I did make a backup...but lots of hassle....

It is not the Wooshbuild v7 causing the issue it is just running update as there is a kernel update contained within the updates causing the bootloop. The same occurs with any 6.1 build or image if update is run

Thank you so much MAXAL for the clear explanation of how to recover back to your backup in previous page. Everyone goes on about making them but never restoring. I'm back to V6 after boot would not go after updating v7. All good now....
Like too much about slyk compared to new one to upgrade. Only took 5 mins...

Last edited:
For the people that have a box stuck on 49 after a software update and don't have a back up to reflash just download Wooshmans base build and do a fresh install but don't do any software updates until advised it is safe to do so

That is the plugin uploaded unchanged. I will have a look but would have thought the list of providers is self updating as it goes to their list of providers.

As for crashing @dsayers2014 seems to think if you uninstall the plugin and then run the command line it should work. So give that a go and report back.

Thanks sayers for the info.

I think you are right Woosh, the IPTV providers sign up for the plugin as far as i can make out, there was 2 listed as Dream IPTV and another Dream that was not there the night before.

Sayers thank you so much for your input but unfortunately i could not even get the bouquets to appear and then evey time i push menu i get BSOD, so no way of uninstalling plugin (unless there is cmd line tools which i could use, still a noob here)

Thanks guys i have built my own 6.1 image which is updating no problem btw and is also accepting the Slyk Onyx skin which i like.

The new freeview skin is great too.

Cheers for your help Woosh and Dsayers

It is not the Wooshbuild v7 causing the issue it is just running update as there is a kernel update contained within the updates causing the bootloop. The same occurs with any 6.1 build or image if update is run
I
A back up of any sort can only reinstall plugins that would normally be available in the plugin feeds. I would think you are going to need to set up your Iptv again by whichever method you originally installed it, as most of the plugins normally used for Iptv are not available in plugin feeds. It was covered a few pages back in this thread

Thank you very much for the reply to my post

A backup does not backup your iptv you will have to contact your iptv provider for help on reinstalling it
Many thanks for your reply to my post, already contact my IPTV supplier after your advise.
He is sending reinstall details this morning.

I think you are right Woosh, the IPTV providers sign up for the plugin as far as i can make out, there was 2 listed as Dream IPTV and another Dream that was not there the night before.

Sayers thank you so much for your input but unfortunately i could not even get the bouquets to appear and then evey time i push menu i get BSOD, so no way of uninstalling plugin (unless there is cmd line tools which i could use, still a noob here)

Thanks guys i have built my own 6.1 image which is updating no problem btw and is also accepting the Slyk Onyx skin which i like.

The new freeview skin is great too.

Cheers for your help Woosh and Dsayers
I have sent you a PM @nellcappell so we can get to the bottom of this.

Can anyone help zgemma h2s box stopped working I restarted the GUI and it was stuck on boot on the front of the box. I have put my usb with the back up on into the box the light on the usb stick flashes but the box does nothing and stays with boot on the front. I have tried the usb stick in both the front slot and the rear and the same thing happens. Any ideas?

Back