Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi guys, I have an H2H and I've been running sucmnsee's image for ages with no problems, due to the recent audio problems I followed the advice on here and have changed my image to one running openatv 6.1, so now I've installed wooshbuild v7 which was a breeze to set up, now the problem! I have put in my line using the sub can importer (I've tried putting it in Cccam.cfg file and in the mgcamd) everything goes fine but I have a blank screen, I've tried everything! Please can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Help!! Thanks guys.

Hi guys, I have an H2H and I've been running sucmnsee's image for ages with no problems, due to the recent audio problems I followed the advice on here and have changed my image to one running openatv 6.1, so now I've installed wooshbuild v7 which was a breeze to set up, now the problem! I have put in my line using the sub can importer (I've tried putting it in Cccam.cfg file and in the mgcamd) everything goes fine but I have a blank screen, I've tried everything! Please can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Help!! Thanks guys.

Have you tried re-starting the cam ?
Red/OK/ select correct cam/Green.........

jus
t drop newcamd folder line in or ccam folder into keys folder an then go softcam start cam ,think if right need pop line into oscam for V audio fix

Hi guys

i'm new to techkings so apologies if posting in wrong forum.

Just flashed my Zgemma HS with WB7 and it looks and feels great. No problems running IPTV through plugin aniptvadder V1.05. All EGP and picture qulaity in HD working great. Time to enjoy 3pm kick offs :)

Have some new Zgemma H2S boxes so will also try WB7 on there. Setting one up in a few hrs. Will post back once setup with IPTV on H2S.

I'm new to all this and found downloading WB7 and flashing really easy with no difficulties or problems.

Thanks Techkings :(y):

I hope this helps, this is how I do a backup of my H2s and then use the backup to reflash my box.

1. While watching tv press the blue button and scroll right and down to complete backup and press ok.

2. Press the red button (backup to hdd)

3. When backup is completed exit out and back to tv

4. Connect to your box using Filezilla (you will need the ip address of your box, username is root and no password is required) click on connect

5. Once connected look for hdd folder and click on it to expand it.

6. Look for fullbackup h2s file and click on it to open it and you will see a file named 2017(date) click on it to open it and you will see a file named zegemma right click on it and click on download and the file will download to your pc's hdd

7 Insert the usb on your pc (formatted) that you normally use for flashing and click and drag the zegemma file from your pc to the usb.

8 Using the white button on the back of your box power it of now unplug your hdd or usb that you may have connected to the rear usb port.

9 Insert the usb with zegemma file on it into the usb port behind the front flap and now turn your box back on using the white button on the rear.

10 When you see update appear on the box display press the power button on the front of your box (left hand side)

11 Once you see boot on the box display use the white button on the rear to power of the box and remove the usb from the usb port and reconnect your hdd or usb in to the rear usb port and turn your box back on using the white button again. Job done

Or at step 2 you can press GREEN and save your backup directly to a USB drive.

NB: use a freshly formatted (fat32) drive with a blank file named "Backup" or (I think) "backupstick", either will suffice.

hi I've just changed from ipab to woosh looks great but my bt channels aren't listed any ideas please
Press green button > wb config > country region scanning > only show freesat > select no
Note at the bottom you now have the option to hide or keep the dark channels . Then yellow to run channel scam

Does anyone know how to split the FAV button selections - so that I have virmin on one page and sly on another page. I used to have this on the previous wooshbuild - but not sure how to do this on wooshbuild 7?
Also is there a way of extending the time span on the epg - at the moment it only shows what’s on in the next two hours.

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know how to split the FAV button selections - so that I have virmin on one page and sly on another page. I used to have this on the previous wooshbuild - but not sure how to do this on wooshbuild 7?
Also is there a way of extending the time span on the epg - at the moment it only shows what’s on in the next two hours.

Thanks in advance
Have a look here I know it aint wb7 but it still sets up the same
http://www.techkings.org/threads/my-h2-h-set-up-thread-using-wooshbuild.127252/

Reminder

It appears, like you say, there is a bad update causing this. Bad isn't really the right word, but bad in terms of you don't want it.

DO NOT run software updates at present until further notice
even though it says safe to do so.

It is possible that this will be resolved by openATV but if not all images will need updating. This will apply to any image using OpenATV 6.1, not just WB.

We will sit tight for a little while and see what the outcome is.

found it

Unfortunately I have, I'm now stuck on boot with the red led showing. I've tried numerous attempts to Flash but with no success.

Tried different flash drives etc.

Any Suggestions ?

Thanks.

Unfortunately I have, I'm now stuck on boot with the red led showing. I've tried numerous attempts to Flash but with no success.(doing this whilst your usb with your flash is in the box)

Tried different flash drives etc.

Any Suggestions ?

Thanks.
Ok try this as you press in the white button at the back,also hold down and press the power button at the front...hold the front on until it says flsh on the display. that might work.

Back