Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi there
Does anyone know how to get the 7day EPG to work? I have a zgemma h5.2tc on virmin. Wooshbuild v7. All works fine and really pleased with it. The problem is I’m only getting epg for 24 hrs or so. Also every day in the morning. The epg is kind of empty and it takes a while of using the tv to get the epg and program list to come up. I have searched to know how to setup 7day epg and they all seem to be old posts and I seem to have done everything correct. Could anyone point me to right direction where I can get full instructions to get the 7 day epg working?
Many thanks in advance.
green button/wb config delet epg/exit/menu/ setup/service searching/autobouquetmaker/delete bouquets then exit out/then green button/epg importer/blue button/ then scroll to /rytec uk sat/virgin xmltv/ press ok and tick all 6 boxes/green button to save/then yellow button/ and wait for all to be updated then green to save and exit then rescan through autobouquetmaker

Last edited:
Anyone have a fix its doing my tits in no???????? when hitting load i get this message everytime ----> epg data please check your epg id assignment

Has anyone got a backup for v5 on 2S as wooshbuild v7 will not work on my box. It constantly freezes with the only option for me is to power off/on.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Add VPN easily is throwing up an error on installation

Collected errors:

*opkg_lock: could not lock /run/opkg.lock: resource temporarily unavailable

The settings aren’t saving and goes to the choose VPN screen every time you load it (even with the settings inputted) when you choose your VPN provider and press blue the VPN then starts each time until you exit
Hi bud

Thought it was just mine! Any indication of a fix?

Thanks mate

Has anyone got a backup for v5 on 2S as wooshbuild v7 will not work on my box. It constantly freezes with the only option for me is to power off/on.

i have this box and whooshbuild 7. i had the same problem with having to restart the box physically but only when i tried using iptv player. when does your box freeze, are you doing anything in particular when it happens?
have you tried updating the software in software management?

Then you're doing something wrong.
I did two 2S boxes the other day and 3 H2S boxes at the weekend and all work fine on the iptv player if done correctly.
We have a few thousand users already running on WB7 without issues and i spent 3 hours last night catching up in watch series on iptv.

I contacted the developer of iptv player and he said i had a problem with my image and gstreamer's components. He suggested i install valid ffmpeg libs for my image and gave me instructions on how to do it. i followed them and then after a reboot i started iptv plugin and IPTVPlayer asked to install exteplayer3 which seemed to be the missing link to it working properly

green button/wb config delet epg/exit/menu/ setup/service searching/autobouquetmaker/delete bouquets then exit out/then green button/epg importer/blue button/ then scroll to /rytec uk sat/virgin xmltv/ press ok and tick all 6 boxes/green button to save/then yellow button/ and wait for all to be updated then green to save and exit
Thanks gray1313 I had the same problem and this fixed it.
I had to go autobouquetmaker and rescan the channels afterwards.

i have this box and whooshbuild 7. i had the same problem with having to restart the box physically but only when i tried using iptv player. when does your box freeze, are you doing anything in particular when it happens?
have you tried updating the software in software management?
It happens as soon as a channel is selected. The box will just freeze and become unresponsive

Hi

I cannot get telnet access to my H5.2TC after updating to V.7

Any ideas?

Thanks

I would be surpised if V7 was the reason you could not connect. I have a different box but also using V7 and no telnet issues. I would check network issues such as if the port being the same as before and also if it is being blocked by a firewall for example.

Hi guys. Just a very quick one here. Just messing about with oscam, I use mgcamd, but like I say, just messing about. Cant seem to install softcam feeds ipk via usb stick?
Or the standalone oscam ipk. And no softcam downloads option in plugins.
Any help would be appreciated guys.
Cheers.

green button/wb config delet epg/exit/menu/ setup/service searching/autobouquetmaker/delete bouquets then exit out/then green button/epg importer/blue button/ then scroll to /rytec uk sat/virgin xmltv/ press ok and tick all 6 boxes/green button to save/then yellow button/ and wait for all to be updated then green to save and exit then rescan through autobouquetmaker
Thanks a lot! Seems all ok now. Although initially I could not see epg as you made me delete all the bouquets . I had to go to ABM and rescan again. Not sure why I had to delete all bouquets just out of curiosity.?

Thanks a lot! Seems all ok now. Although initially I could not see epg as you made me delete all the bouquets . I had to go to ABM and rescan again. Not sure why I had to delete all bouquets just out of curiosity.?
soz about that forgot to tell you to rescan as well but if you look back at the other post I did edit it and put rescan in soz and I told you to delet bouquets so you had a fresh bouquets and fresh epg

Hi guys. I apologise for repeating myself. I am on wb7, which is awesome. I am trying to install the cam feeds ipk, but it won't let me. Keeps saying 0 added/deleted. If anybody could help me I would really appreciate it!

*Does anybody know why cacheflush is not in the extentions folder in the downloadable plugins anymore ?
I've searched for it and cannot find it using woosh 7

EDIT. For anyone else looking if you press the portal button it can be found there.

*Kindly answered by willo on another thread.

There are roughly 1000 2S boxes running WB7 at the moment
*Does anybody know why cacheflush is not in the extentions folder in the downloadable plugins anymore ?
I've searched for it and cannot find it using woosh 7

EDIT. For anyone else looking if you press the portal button it can be found there.

*Kindly answered by willo on another thread.
It has been there in the last 3 version of WooshBuild, nothing new there. Portal button or long hold of blue button.

Back