Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi turned off web safe and downloaded fine did a restore settings but not there so will have to start again bit concerned about leaving web safe off any suggestions
if you have got an anti virus you don't need the web safe on from your internet provider

Hi, can anyone tell me where the settings for EPG
"maintain old EPG data" is in the crossepg setup (been so long since i last setup one of these boxs)
Wooshbuild v7 Zgemma H2S

found it in EPG settings - don't know how i missed it. Wooshbuild is so reliable you set it up how you want it and it just works...

Last edited:
Hi turned off web safe and downloaded fine did a restore settings but not there so will have to start again bit concerned about leaving web safe off any suggestions
Yes, my advice is leave it off as they are dictating what sites you can view and not. As per the previous post as long as you are using decent anti virus there is no reason why you are not responsible enough to make your own choices.

Personally I run the built in Windows defender and have a malwarebytes subscription for spyware but also covers viruses. They are not massive programs like McAfee, Norton or Avast trying to be everything in one, just simple do the job and be quiet.

I've tried openatv, and others too. nothing is working on the box. all other images work fine on the usb and on other boxes.

Just getting back to this. I tried to restore to factory settings @wooshman on v7 - zGemma 2s. I cant seem to refresh the box at all now.

Any advice? Tried 2 other USBs in other boxes and they work fine!! Help?

I'm having problems flashing with Wooshbuild v7 on a friends Zgemma H2S. I bought the box online but it has OpenVix on it which I wanted to replace, the box has never been used before its as new.

I downloaded WBv7 and added to the Zgemma folder my USB stick as I have done before, but when I go through the flash process it gets to the end and says Not Enough Space, requires 300Mb etc....

I completely forgot to mount the USB to the box before I re-flashed and now I am stuck on the BaseBuild flash loop and it just keeps saying not enough space. What is the best way to solve this?

Would it help if I formatted my USB again and tried from scratch that way? Or is there any way of mounting it?

Thanks in advance

guys, ive been trying to flash my h2s for the last 3 days with the wooshbilud 7, ive tried various usb sticks , but i keep getting, invalid zip magic 4f44213c!!
anyone else having this same problem?

Hi can anyone give me a heads up how to put a iptv script which i add with putty on to a zgemma h2s which is now running wooshbuild 7,i have just updated my box with the new image as i was running the old sucmnsee image on vix and have managed to sort most of it out and may i say what a great job woosh has done with his partners on this image its excellent,so any help would be appreciated and yes i have used the search function many times and can not find the answer for the life of me lol so cheers in advance for any help out there!

Hi can anyone give me a heads up how to put a iptv script which i add with putty on to a zgemma h2s which is now running wooshbuild 7,i have just updated my box with the new image as i was running the old sucmnsee image on vix and have managed to sort most of it out and may i say what a great job woosh has done with his partners on this image its excellent,so any help would be appreciated and yes i have used the search function many times and can not find the answer for the life of me lol so cheers in advance for any help out there!
Look here post 9 http://www.techkings.org/threads/putty-to-wooshbuild-v5-zgemma.122875/
You could also use the suls plugin and just add your username and password. I have never used it but there are loads of threads on it should you decide to go that way

just another question me line has stopped working cant seem to get any of the channels that are left on sly,have added me cccam file from my old set up to here but seems it dont wanna work.the file is in the keys file its a notepad file that i used on me old set up,cams working and have selected the right one,have run usbcam import from wb config but no good,had my line saved on my hdd have tried adding it with another usb in fron t but no good any ideas ??? i will keep searching lol

Hey wooshman,

I have to say you have created a great image. Unfortunately, I am coming across an issue when attempting to flash. I continue to receive the invalid zip magic when reaching the final stage. I have searched the forums and came across this fix that you provided: http://www.techkings.org/threads/not-flashing-invalid-zip-magic-6d74683c.114663/#post-647776 however that did not work.

If you could possible provide some assistance, I'd highly appreciate it.

Thank you!

Back