Wooshbuild Support Thread

except for virus safe
An unsafe website is marked as such because they think it contains a virus or don't want you going there. I turn all of it off, I have my AV and anti spyware software on my computer. My ISP just needs to deliver the internet, not play big brother first.

Not an issue as long as your box is up and running with something, a quick read back would have answered it for you though.

Hi thanks for the help all sorted now,had to restart both cams and bingo line works lol gotta say what a classy image it is as well,after having sucnsee old image on box for last 2 years wooshbuild is outta this world!!! well done

Hi thanks for the help all sorted now,had to restart both cams and bingo line works lol gotta say what a classy image it is as well,after having sucnsee old image on box for last 2 years wooshbuild is outta this world!!! well done
Thanks.

sucmnsee did a great job with his vix image and kept working on it right up until Vix blocked plugins for zgemma boxes. I don't know what the current state is with this.

OpenATV 5.1 was the version when I started and there wasn't an image which is when WooshBuild started. Since then a lot has changed to make it all as easy as possible for the end user by doing things not done before.

I can get v7 build to load on vu solo2 box just keep getting this

Unzip : invalid Zip magic 4ff4213c

????????

I can get v7 build to load on vu solo2 box just keep getting this

Unzip : invalid Zip magic 4ff4213c

????????
Can’t sorry not can

Last edited by a moderator:
read earlier posts and turn all your safe settings to off what you have with your internet provider

has any one had any issues with software manager when updating as some people on another thread say there having trouble because of a kernel issue im using wooshbuild version 7.002 and don't want to update if there is issues thanks

There are all turn off it sumthing to do with wooshbuild end cause it let’s me flash ipab and openvix but not wooshbuild???

There are all turn off it sumthing to do with wooshbuild end cause it let’s me flash ipab and openvix but not wooshbuild???
Who is your ISP please? Turning off the shields / virus protection rubbish in your ISP account has been proven to work with VM, BT, TalkTalk, and Plusnet so far that I know of. It is the ISP blocking the WooshBuild server, not WooshBuild or the server.

It ent that I loaded my mates zgemma box with wooshbuild at my house and it was fine ,so god knows why it won’t work on mine

vm settings or on the home page not the router under web safe so have a look they could of turn your web safe on since you done your mates box go to my virgin media web safe and check

With Wooshbuild being based on OpenATV, can settings be saved and transferred between builds? ie. If I'm using OpenATV can I transfer the settings to the equivalent version of Wooshbuild?

Similarly, can I transfer a build's settings from a Star 2S to, say, an H2S that uses the same version of Wooshbuild? I know that each device has its own Wooshbuild version.

Thanks.

(NB. I am not referring to full images, just the settings.)

Last edited:
Does you provider use xtreme editor for their epg?
The epg importer is out of date for zgemma boxes (early ones) so waiting for that to be updated.

I have formatted my Sandisk downloaded V7 all goes ok un till the DO IT NOW and I get a error download failed
HTTP ERROR 403: FORBIDDEN

I have a bit of a problem with one of my H2.S boxes and wonder if anybody can help please?
I can’t get a stable picture - the format seems all wrong. I have tried using the V.mode button on the remote and various options come up butnselecting them makes no difference.
Using Terestrial Programs through the aerial the picture is fine. Any ideas anybody please? Thanks in anticipation.

I forgot to mention above that my H2.S box is running Wooshbuild 7.02

The work around has been posted a load of times and I told you the solution above. Turn of the surfing shield / virus rubbish the ISPs activate on your account and it will work.
After struggling a long time I finished reading all the posts on here, I am with VM and I had web safe turned on, I turned it off and all updated now so thank you

With Wooshbuild being based on OpenATV, can settings be saved and transferred between builds? ie. If I'm using OpenATV can I transfer the settings to the equivalent version of Wooshbuild?

Similarly, can I transfer a build's settings from a Star 2S to, say, an H2S that uses the same version of Wooshbuild? I know that each device has its own Wooshbuild version.

Thanks.

(NB. I am not referring to full images, just the settings.)
On a whole yes you can.

Hi fellow techkingers
I have a vu solo 4k and trying to flash the wooshbuild v5 and i can flash the box but after the finishing wont finish
When i put my area details it dosent either make the file or download the final update and just keeps looping their.
I have a 1tb hdd and usb but for some reason at the downloading final update it doesnt do it
Any help would be apperciated as my mum can only use the sly blue skin and the vix image is too different for her. Thanks

Back