Wooshbuild Support Thread

hi makida, you say load from intern explorer
Open file explorer on your computer Down the left hand side of the screen you will see all your files. Keep scrolling down until you see network and click on network. cant understand how I would get gift file. do you mean use filezela to get this.

Anyone else have a problem when you’re watching live tv and use the remote to change channel but it airs you to some random channel? For example, if you enter 204 it takes you to 149 ITVBe? What setting would cause this?

I have that problem when I refresh my IPTV. The bouquets get all mixed up for some reason. I then have to move the bouquets around so that I have Sky all channels (not iptv bouquet) at the top of the list.
Off the top of my head it is -
From full screen press TV on remote
Menu
Enable move mode
Highlight the bouquet you want to move
Use Up/Down arrows to move then OK - for each bouquet
Menu
Disable move mode
Exit back to full screen and jobs a good 'un

Sure someone will correct if that's wrong.

hi makida, you say load from intern explorer
Open file explorer on your computer Down the left hand side of the screen you will see all your files. Keep scrolling down until you see network and click on network. cant understand how I would get gift file. do you mean use filezela to get this.
Your gift file is stored on your computer. So just do it like you would put it on to a usb,
The cam importer works from usb or your hdd.
I didnt mean to confuse you, just thought it may be easier than faffing with usbs

The H2S is the most downloaded image so we know it is a good copy, format the usb stick and only put the zgemma folder and contents on it and try, if it flashes one it should flash the other. The H2S is normally straight forwards.
thanks for that. I tried the same USB stick this morning and it worked fine!!

Hi, I've switched Wooshbuild to show Freesat only channels and i don't have ITV2 in my guide... any ideas how to get it back?

How do I disable this flashing logo? It comes on every 4 or 5 minutes and flashes for about 30 seconds during which time the box is non-responsive? Thanks.

is it not in all channels
what do you mean?

i think itv2 HD isnt freeview.....itv2 sd is in the entertainment bouquet but it's way down the list 9 (a good few pages down)
i have itv2+1 but not itv2 as far as i can tell.. what channel number do you have it as?

seems I only have ITVBe+1 and not ITVBe too

How do I disable this flashing logo? It comes on every 4 or 5 minutes and flashes for about 30 seconds during which time the box is non-responsive? Thanks.

it means your box is busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing extra on it, just the bog standard wooshbuild flash. As far as I know I haven't got timeshift enabled.

There's nothing extra on it, just the bog standard wooshbuild flash. As far as I know I haven't got timeshift enabled.

The most common cause of this is indeed "Time shift", if you don't use it ,make sure it is in fact disabled.

Menu/setup/recordings&timeshift/timeshift settings/
Enable Autorecord = NO
Auto start timeshift after = Disabled

See how this works out for you.

i have itv2+1 but not itv2 as far as i can tell.. what channel number do you have it as?

seems I only have ITVBe+1 and not ITVBe too
Just checked on mine and itv2 is showing on 118. Have you tried deleting epg and re-running scans
itvbe is set to 149. This is set to freeview only

Just checked on mine and itv2 is showing on 118. Have you tried deleting epg and re-running scans
itvbe is set to 149. This is set to freeview only
those are both missing from my epg ..

ill try deleting the epg

ok.. how do i delete it?

Last edited by a moderator:
every morning I wake up, I've lost my line on my zgemma h2s. i have to restore my line on wooshbuild v7.002 every morning, it works all day, then when I get up the following morning, I've lost my line and have to restore it all over again. I'm sure it will be a simple solution, at least I hope it will be, but I'm unable to figure it out. How do I make it keep my line without having to restore it every day?

Back