Wooshbuild Support Thread

Are you on about the iptv player if so press green button for plugins then green to download plugins then go to extensions and look for e2iplayer it's changed its name or do you mean from a provider for movies and 3pm kick offs
E2iplayer, knew it changed name but couldn't remember, thanks.
Ill look into the iptv later.

hi guys really stumped here , ive got a h2h and the line expired yesterday , so ive extended the line and then refreshed the mgcamd and it hasnt come on , its saying its active on my line provider panel so i thought it was because its a old version of dsayers so ive follwed the steps and put infinity wb on it and then ive set it up an tried the c line on a usb using wb config usb cam importer , no joy , so then ive tried the n line same nothing all the channels are there and the full epg but i cant get any channels to work . anyone know what it could be or has anyone had the same problem ?

Have you re started the cam/s, after rebooting , other than that are the lines in the correct place, although you say you used cam importer so that should have worked, but it does seem a strange one, but it looks like its some sort of line problem.

Have you re started the cam/s, after rebooting , other than that are the lines in the correct place, although you say you used cam importer so that should have worked, but it does seem a strange one, but it looks like its some sort of line problem.
yeah at first i never altered anything it was on working sunday and then expired i just renewed the sub and restarted the cam which usually gets it working traight away but never , then ive flashed it and put infinity on it and now all i can get on is bbc north west

Well that to me points to problems with your line, is the box hard wired, if yes then check the ethernet connection, make sure the lead is working ok, do you have the E2i player plug in installed, you could then see if you can stream anything on it so you could then rule internet problems out, if all is ok there, then try a test line from someone on the site, if it works then you know its your present line, if its just the same then you can move on to the next possibilities to fix the problem.

Well that to me points to problems with your line, is the box hard wired, if yes then check the ethernet connection, make sure the lead is working ok, do you have the E2i player plug in installed, you could then see if you can stream anything on it so you could then rule internet problems out, if all is ok there, then try a test line from someone on the site, if it works then you know its your present line, if its just the same then you can move on to the next possibilities to fix the problem.
Yeah hard wired and I tried playing a movie on the iptv player in the portal , worked fine and I’ve got my mums and brothers with the same provider and they’re both fine , I think it must be a problem when I’ve extended the line for another 12 months , I’ve even tried generating a new password on the line and installing it again , still nothing , I’ve emailed my provider to see if it’s there end.

Did you try installing it manually, using filezilla, worth a try, but yes you could be right about it being a problem at your providers end.

Did you try installing it manually, using filezilla, worth a try, but yes you could be right about it being a problem at your providers end.
Yeah I tried to but when I went to try and manually do it on FileZilla when I went to usr / keys / there wasn’t a newcamd.list there was other stuff there

If its a mgcamd line, then it needs to go into the newcamd.list, i think you can get one from the site and drag it into usr/ keys folder, make sure its unzipped first, then put your line into it.

Try the green link in my last post lol ;)
I’ve got it working by using a different line , strange that tho because the line that was on it was working , expired I’ve renewed it it says it’s active but clearly not working. I’ll have to sort it with the provider , cheers for the help guys

Hi all,

I am having an issue with both my zgemma boxes. One is a H2s and the other a 2s, both running wooshbuild. As of 2 days ago they were both working fine until my H2s stopped booting up. It will load then constantly boot again. I have tried reflashing but its not solving the problem. Would have put it down to a knackered box but both of them are doing it now. Any ideas?

Regards

HI,
Previosuly had zgemma and loved the woosh, now have an et8000, tried to install openatv 6.2 but does not go past flashing, tried older openatv 5.0 and got that one on, and then realised there is no telnet in openwebif, so used putty but got a path not found error, rebooted and goes through the woosh install, but sat tuners never show up, any ideas where I am going wrong please

Try an earlier date of 6.2 let that flash. Once you are on the video wizard use webif/putty put in the command
opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk
Go through the setup when you get to the stage where you choose sat/cable/iptv or both. If you dont see the option you want, turn the box off and run through the infinity setup again. Hopefully then it will pick up the sat tuners

Try an earlier date of 6.2 let that flash. Once you are on the video wizard use webif/putty put in the command
opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk
Go through the setup when you get to the stage where you choose sat/cable/iptv or both. If you dont see the option you want, turn the box off and run through the infinity setup again. Hopefully then it will pick up the sat tuners
Thanks for the tips, sadly I cannot get openatv 6.1 or6.2 to flash on this box, works fine on old zgemma and I can follow the process. Took the head staggers and tried openvix 5.2 and success! So given that I went with Grogs build, I will try again when I have a bit more time and a less angry better half wanting to watch tv.... Thanks for the help, if I get it going I will post about it.

I went to update one of mt H2S but all seemed to go to plan untill I got the whooshbuild grey screen telling me not to do anything while it loads sat? But it was on there a long time and then went into a blue screen rebooted and does that al the time now but once it gets to 100% I have the grey wooshbuild screen I have turned off and even tried a new flash with v7 but cannot loose the grey wooshscreen? Please someone help me it will stop the wife nagging !!!

I went to update one of mt H2S but all seemed to go to plan untill I got the whooshbuild grey screen telling me not to do anything while it loads sat? But it was on there a long time and then went into a blue screen rebooted and does that al the time now but once it gets to 100% I have the grey wooshbuild screen I have turned off and even tried a new flash with v7 but cannot loose the grey wooshscreen? Please someone help me it will stop the wife nagging !!!
Try pressing blue then software management then look for flash online press blue for 6.2 then choose latest one and green to flash I think if can't do that Try downloading openatv 6.2 pop the zgemma file onto usb plug in at the rear USB port then once flashed follow the infinity guide

Try pressing blue then software management then look for flash online press blue for 6.2 then choose latest one and green to flash I think if can't do that Try downloading openatv 6.2 pop the zgemma file onto usb plug in at the rear USB port then once flashed follow the infinity guide
Well before reading your reply "I was in Lets try the long way around" I installed IPAB from usb and got all the sat channels etc so I then went though the terminal route and it all seemed to go realy well until I went to put on a plugin and found I had WB and IPAB but no satilite so in the WB icon it said reflash so that is how I am now in the wait while it finds sats etc, then I will go back to terminal and reflash infinity. Not sure if I would of been able to do the button push option as it kept rebooting? Fingers crossed all will go wel this time?

Well before reading your reply "I was in Lets try the long way around" I installed IPAB from usb and got all the sat channels etc so I then went though the terminal route and it all seemed to go realy well until I went to put on a plugin and found I had WB and IPAB but no satilite so in the WB icon it said reflash so that is how I am now in the wait while it finds sats etc, then I will go back to terminal and reflash infinity. Not sure if I would of been able to do the button push option as it kept rebooting? Fingers crossed all will go wel this time?
I got it all working now !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back