Wooshbuild Support Thread

Ah right, you never said it was your IPTV EPG.
You need to contact your provider as there are many different methods employed for EPG population with IPTV.
Ok thanks. Unfortunately my provider says he has no knowledge of Wooshbuild and cant help me. ?

Providers usually give you an epg url if they support epg for iptv if not as mentioned time to find a supplier that can provide epg

Providers usually give you an epg url if they support epg for iptv if not as mentioned time to find a supplier that can provide epg
yea I had that before but it only lasted for a day then it all went blank... I only use the IPTV for 3pm kick offs and sky red button as I cant seem to get them on my Cable line. Just means I have to look through all the Cannels to find the game I want

yea I had that before but it only lasted for a day then it all went blank... I only use the IPTV for 3pm kick offs and sky red button as I cant seem to get them on my Cable line. Just means I have to look through all the Cannels to find the game I want
If you have the mac address IPTV then that usually does not come with an EPG per say but you should I would think have a plugin that shows the different channels? Mine does?

i have a slight issue i recently bought a star 2s box the prolem i have got is that it dont have a ccam plugin only has mgcamd it has wooshbulid on the box could someone please tell me how i can get the plugging

Ccam is/should be already running on the box. Press red button > softcam panel > use the arrow keys to switch to the cam you want to use
If you are still running wb7 I would update your box to wooshbuild infinity takes 10 mins tops.

having a look at WB Infinity: quick Qustion: while in plugin browser ATV by default allows you to show/hide plugins via the BLUE button, this appears to be disabled on WB can it be enabled or is it perm locked? (Even with the default Matrix skin loaded the function remains locked).)

Last edited:
having a look at WB Infinity: quick Qustion: while in plugin browser ATV by default allows you to show/hide plugins via the BLUE button, this appears to be disabled on WB can it be enabled or is it perm locked? (Even with the default Matrix skin loaded the function remains locked).)
Well you really do learn something every day as I didnt know you could hide plugins menus etc.
I had a quick search and found this.
http://www.techkings.org/threads/how-to-hide-menus-plugins.119024/
Pressing the green then blue just gives a big fat X but it works on fresh atv. So in answer to your question - I dunno :)

its a nice little option to be able to hide everything but those few plugins needed to help people with limit understanding on how to use these boxes & saves them messing things up while trying to work out the builds plugins. I think its skin related rather than build or settings related but want to check with wooshman.

Last edited:
Many thanks Gray1313, I did the update an am now on 7.002. Next hurdle is to find I.P vanish and get that up and running. Do I go to W.B, on my H2S and press O.K, then D/L plugins and look in there or is it somewhere in the plugins already? This one had me baffled last night. Thanks for all the help. :)
got nord using nord put all info in and vpn starts when i press red exit to get back to main screen in stops
how do we get back to main screen with vpn running

If your ip address is changing then the vpn is working dont worry about what the plugin shows
Check by pressing blue button > network > network services > openvpn
If its green and running then it is working.
You can also download the ip checker
Green > green again > extensions > ip checker

SO ON THE SCREEN i have the wooshbuild easy iptv adder with vpn green and ip address changed if i press exit it goes back to the previous screen
and stops vpn.
how do I get the easy iptv off my screen biy keep vpn running it just stays there

It doesnt stop the vpn though. Exit all the way back out to the tv screen and try what I said above and you will see what I mean

Back