Cable Zgemma H1 full VM Setup guide

Hopefully both in one file and a newcamd.list file there? In your softcams do you see mgcamd running? If see CCcam then it's a CCcam.cfg file you're looking for

I am just waiting for a replacement remote which should be coming this week so I will be able to tell you which softcam I have ticked & also which files I see when I FTP in to the box. I'll update as soon as I have the info.

THanks for your advice so far!

Mario

\HI PERKZ!

Right i have a usr/keys folder and in there i have cccam.cfg... in that file there is only one line beginning with C:...

I see no newcamd.list file.

I was under the impression i should have one line for each line i have. Well I have 2 lines, 1 cable 1 sat... how do i know which one this line in cccam.cfg represents? or can it represent both?

Mario

Now then you're gonna have to wait for another reply. I'm only familiar with mgcamd but, I'm pretty sure you should have two lines if you're using sly and vm. On your softcam manager what softcam are you using? (blue button on normal screen)

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

OK so in Softcam Panel v2.0....

I have CAM1 = CCcam 2.3.0

I also have CAM2 = no cam

Looks like only CAM 1 is active... but I defo have all vm & sly channels working through both tuners... weird or not? lol

I appreciate your time with this, thanks!

Mario

It is quite strange but, maybe it can work of the same line if your line is off the same person. Not massively clued up on how they work yet. Just the setup of it all (I've done it that many times messing about lol)

OK cheers, one last thing...

im on step 9...

when i look at the line in my old cccam.cfg file it has the servername/user/pass but there is no string of numbers at the end like many examples i see on here. Do i just leave the numbers off or add in the same string of numbers in the example?

Sorry proper noob...

Mario

I would just copy the file as it is. Ftp it out of the box and then Ftp it back in.

ok im stuffed... i have 500 channels but no pic... :(

not sure where ive gone wrong. followed steps exactly

are there any logs we can pull?

kabel NL is disabled
virgin uk is yes
area 00005
fta only is no
and swap file no
rest is yes

i had the fta only option enabled before... now i had more bouquettes but still no picture on anything but FTA

Last edited:
Then did you scan. It will get around 377 channels. Once done exit one page and do a full scan. That will take ages but ya need to do that before the channels will work

unfortunately not... i switched fta only to no, then rebooted, then run the auto scan, and still no pic... only beeb etc...

ive noticed in the EPG that the sports and movies have no channel names? its all n/a... what have i done wrong here?

Back