1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Zgemma h2h tuner failed virgin iPab

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by Gill08, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Gill08

Gill08 Registered

Male
    Hi my box has came up tuner failed lock, I got solved it once before but I can't remember, all I can remember is updating some plugin but can't remember how I done it thankyou zgemma h2h virgin ipab

2. meadow24

meadow24 Forum Supporter

Male
    {Joiner
    Manchester
    Ipab died awhile ago reflash with a different image

3. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    Ipab is finished now but you can try to update the config files and see if that works. bear in mind that build is no longer updated or supported, if it ever was before

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
    then perform a scan

4. meadow24

meadow24 Forum Supporter

Male
    {Joiner
    Manchester
    Use grogbuild or whoosh simple as long as you read and follow the guide

5. Gill08

Gill08 Registered

Male
    Thankyou it's been working fine for ages I have 2 boxes and it's just one off them that keeps doing this I've checked all the settings side by side and they the same it was a stubit plugin which I can't remember which one I've update lol

6. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    As suggested above I would reflash with a supported image as ipad is no longer updated and will give you problems.

7. Abu Baniaz

Abu Baniaz Registered

rs500nutter likes this.