zGemma nline setup help

Yes if you are using the mg camd line goes in Newcamd list and both files must be in Keys for it to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wherever u decide to get them from you're best getting and keeping them as a pair. They work together. If ur supplier cant give u both edit ur line text inro ur pairs newcamd.list leaving it looking in original format with just your small changes.

need help how to setup the nline into a Zgemma H1 satellite setup

---------- Post Merged at 10:44 PM ----------

using the sucmnsee image

DCC automatic connects to box but same Once you are connected On remote site (box) just double click usr then double click keys then Left click/rightclick View/EditNewcamd list tou should see 2 samples lines just edit line details leave off N: replace with the CWS = (space either side of =) disconnect .start Mgcam in softcam restart box

Please how can i connect my box to the computer

---------- Post Merged at 06:26 PM ----------

Please how can i connect my box to the computer

Those were the old files most newer files The info is in the Mg camd file so only need the CWS =

had a power cut now my zgemma H1 is stuck on boot, tried to re-flash it still stuck on boot, any fixes? thanks in advance

Is your zgemma reading the USB , a few people were having trouble with boxes not reading USB drives. Try reformatting to fat32 and try to flash again.

its reading the USB but stuck on boot!

---------- Post Merged at 11:57 PM ----------

now it wont do anything only a red stanby light!!! is the box fu***d now?

The usb has been corrupted just. Box fine.
Either use diff usb or use pc prog hddguru to fix.
First full not quick format with hddguru then full not quick with windows. Will fix

Ok.Thanks will try when I get home tonight , so all I do is flash again with your image and it should boot up?

Back