zGemma nline setup help

Is it flashing the image then red light or just red light constant?
If its not doing anything Then go to zgemma .tv and dl the bootloader. Try that first. Any luck?

---------- Post Merged at 09:15 PM ----------

Shouldnt have to hold the power button on vix. Flashed loads and never had to.

just constant red light box not doing anything after powering on

---------- Post Merged at 09:35 PM ----------

just formating usb with HDDguru and will try the bootloader

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 PM ----------

still nothing no response just solid red light

When u say formatting witj hddguru are u unticking quick? And the same with windows format straight after?
Id say get new usbs then. Unless it needs jtag'd

Well i,m trying to put N line on zgemma box and i,m no success at all,tried all the codes ive seen and nothing is working,cant think of what i,m doing wrong or maybe something i should be doing and have forgot,anybody any ideas or help

If you are using Sucmnsee image have look on his Hades back up on page 9 I have done a idiots guide using FileZilla if no luck just Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes i downloaded that and went through the procedure,when ive checked on the box the line is showing in the files but its not working

Does line txt start with c or n?
Using cccam or mgcamd?
Did u edit the file there or send ur own in?
Ill be about at 9 if u want to install teamviewer and ill show you how

Line starts with c,using mgcamd,sent it through dream catcher,yes i,ll be about at 9,yes i,ll install teamviewer,much appreciated if you can show me how.

If line starts with C it cannot go in Mg camd Place in Ect Folder on box and take out of Newcamd list file Then in Softcams Manager select CCcam 2.30 and start then restart box

tried reflashing box,setting everything up,adding nline and still doesnt work,any ideas anybody what could be wrong,maybe its the line i just dont know

Hi all help needed im stuck at the point of how to add my newcamd line to my zgemma,ive flashed the box and initailised the usb thx to tich,

you need filezilla on your pc to upload you line to your box,once you have that you put your box ip address in host and root in username then press quick connect

---------- Post Merged at 05:45 PM ----------

Tich phoned me and went through the procedure to get line onto box,hes a very helpful guy

---------- Post Merged at 05:54 PM ----------

once you have Filezilla connected,box at bottomed right hand side will have list of files that are on your box,double click on usr then same on keys and then you,ll have a list comes up that shows newcamd.list,right click on that then it will open up with notepad,copy and paste your line into that then save it,it will automatically load it to your zgemma box.

---------- Post Merged at 06:03 PM ----------

make sure you have CWS = in front of your line

Zgemma all up and running big thx to tich and snapper93 and of course others who replied with advice,gr8 forum so many helpful people

Back