Zgemma star H2 (timeout tuner lock)

denboyfos

Hi Guys

trying to set up my zgemma star H2 and when tuning the Bouquets I get this message Timeout for tuner lock any ideas or has anyone else had this happen ?

Thanks any help would be very much appreciated.

Are you using both sat and cable on this receiver, if you are, have you got both cables going into the right locations?
Have you got the right Net ID for your area?
Have you set up your Net ID for both tuner config and autobouquetsmaker?

Hi There

Thanks for the reply got that problem sorted had Vmedia in wrong socket (in loop) dumb ass now have the problem of getting Vmedia to work I can get all sly no bother but virgin nothing just freezes looked at couple of youtube tutorials adding n line c line but must be doing something wrong.
any help would be much appreciated.

I take it you had 2 lines for your box, 1 for sat and 1 for VM
If so how are you running them?
Both in mgcamd ?
Are both lines the same 2 x C or 2x N ?

Hi dangerous

I fecking knew it I have got them no bother its just the tutorial I watched showed using the same line ill try with two separate and see what happens while I'm on a roll whats the best scumsee or Woosh I have scumsee installed at the moment/

cheers:)

Hi guys

i think my problem might be the line I don't know if it's proper virgin line so I need a certified 100% virgin line to set up I can get free to air but no encrypted

Ah ok. I was wondering if you were Southern Ireland maybe by what you were saying/thinking. Is your test line still active? what does it begin with? You're getting somewhere if FTA working now. Tuner lock error still happening?

Back