£100 best box for IPTV

For under £100 the Fire Cube TV is bang on especially when on offer for £69:99. There's lots who say firesticks are sh&t and yes there are better boxes but for the money and if your only using them for the one thing then I'd say bargain
Anybody who says firetv sticks are shit , doesn't know what they are talking about. I've had numerous chinese boxes over the years , mecool bb2pro 3g ram , T8,those MQ boxes , cant even remember most of em and that firestick 4K with 1.5g ram , out performs all of em , the quality of the hardware and the remote, is so superior, ordered a cube at the current offer price its a steal imo. I always disagree with @Mike on here about android IPTV apps , but my provider just showed me a modded sly version of IMPlayer. It looks nowt like sky but the app itself is zaps much faster then my zgemma so am moving to the dark side haha.

Anybody who says firetv sticks are shit , doesn't know what they are talking about. I've had numerous chinese boxes over the years , mecool bb2pro 3g ram , T8,those MQ boxes , cant even remember most of em and that firestick 4K with 1.5g ram , out performs all of em , the quality of the hardware and the remote, is so superior, ordered a cube at the current offer price its a steal imo. I always disagree with @Mike on here about android IPTV apps , but my provider just showed me a modded sly version of IMPlayer. It looks nowt like sky but the app itself is zaps much faster then my zgemma so am moving to the dark side haha.
IMplayer is a good app to use had it a while now and mytvonline2 app both fast at channel zapping ect

Just updated Z8 pro for dedicated Iptv for ppl who want something really smooth is absolutely brilliant remote is fantastic and the mytvonline is great for ppl who just want really easy setup with great response and smooth running would definitely recommend sorted it for a family member who had mag box for 4 years and he’s over the moon with it!!

Just updated Z8 pro for dedicated Iptv for ppl who want something really smooth is absolutely brilliant remote is fantastic and the mytvonline is great for ppl who just want really easy setup with great response and smooth running would definitely recommend sorted it for a family member who had mag box for 4 years and he’s over the moon with it!!
Major upgrade over a mag box lol

When I said firesticks are sh&t I meant compared to the versatility of an android. I use firesticks both 4k and cube. The only thing I don't like is, some apps stretch screen and some don't work. As long as you really only want them for iptv then you can't go wrong.
The one thing that worries me is, you cant block updates so future damage could be forced on Amazon similar to the magbox from the powers that be

When I said firesticks are sh&t I meant compared to the versatility of an android. I use firesticks both 4k and cube. The only thing I don't like is, some apps stretch screen and some don't work. As long as you really only want them for iptv then you can't go wrong.
The one thing that worries me is, you cant block updates so future damage could be forced on Amazon similar to the magbox from the powers that be
You can turn off updates, you have to go into settings to do so.

Fire sticks are great use for IPTV and general streaming imo.

I use both mytvonline and Ltq
Depends on your version of Ltq and if legit
Also Ltq deluxe is available for some which is fast as lightning
One I tried from provider had too many issues tbh mate.

I aint someone who cares about the sly look lol.

Tivimate and IMplayer both awesome imo.

Last edited:
I use both mytvonline and Ltq
Depends on your version of Ltq and if legit
Also Ltq deluxe is available for some which is fast as lightning
the one my provider has justs looks awful, lightening fast sounds great but if the UI looks like the ones I have seen , I couldn't use it.

Ummmmm very strange, I've searched high and low and I've never found a "Turn updates off" on a firestick
New one on me

Ok thanks , so there is no designated on/off turn FW updates off button in settings?. I take it that, you have to use an app of some sort to tweak its internals like Fire Tools?.This is why I said it's one thing I don't like about firesticks that you can be hit with an update like it or not. Tweaking internal files is ok if you know what your doing but for joe public most wouldn't have a clue

Back