37.0 snr

are those push-fit fittings into/out of the splitter?
if so, this is the problem, you'd be better off with a screw end cable from splitter to zgemma box.
The router has good SNR, which means the snr at the splitter is also ok, but the box doesn't, this means it's not connected properly, push fit fittings are no good for these boxes, get a new cable from ebay, these Tratec ones are fine and only a few quid.
You'll find that once this is in, the SNR at the box will be normal
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-5m-Whi...rentrq:452c1a8616a0a86015e34b30fffcc29e|iid:1

are those push-fit fittings into/out of the splitter?
if so, this is the problem, you'd be better off with a screw end cable from splitter to zgemma box.
The router has good SNR, which means the snr at the splitter is also ok, but the box doesn't, this means it's not connected properly, push fit fittings are no good for these boxes, get a new cable from ebay, these Tratec ones are fine and only a few quid.
You'll find that once this is in, the SNR at the box will be normal
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-5m-White-Coaxial-Satellite-Cable-F-Type-Screw-Connector-Lead-For-Sky-Virgin/173874873099?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=56112&meid=f449601e9ad741b4b48c373db57a8a7d&pid=100675&rk=2&rkt=15&sd=192841832147&itm=173874873099&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci:1e5282c5-6500-11e9-81c6-74dbd180954e|parentrq:452c1a8616a0a86015e34b30fffcc29e|iid:1
There the fittings I have got do I have a case to get VM out for low power or will they tell me to do one

they'll tell you to do one as they're not low, except at the zgemma box and they won't care about that.
did you try it with the cables swapped over from router to zgemma?

yes this should be an F connector screwed onto the cable?
can you upload a pic of the connector/rear of box?

Are you getting pixellation/distortion that looks like this:
pixelation01.jpg

That's one POS right there.
remove that and sling it in the nearest skip, these are usueless for enigma2 boxes, once you have a proper cable all your problems will be solved

i know, everyone's is, that's how enigma2 boxes are, you buy a cable like the one i posted in ebay, then you have a F connector on the end of it like this (One with solid centre pin, not hollow), those cables are made for/tivo boxes and are designed not to work with E2 boxes, as you have found:
fplugs.jpg

i know, everyone's is, that's how enigma2 boxes are, you buy a cable like the one i posted in ebay, then you have a F connector on the end of it like this (One with solid centre pin, not hollow), those cables are made for/tivo boxes and are designed not to work with E2 boxes, as you have found:
View attachment 38455
so if i gett one of these ends it should sort things

not really because these are satellite inlets.
I told you about 15 posts back there was a problem between splitter and box and that pushfit cable is it, it needs replacing

not really because these are satellite inlets.
I told you about 15 posts back there was a problem between splitter and box and that pushfit cable is it, it needs replacing
so what am i suppose to do if i need a push fit for the back of the box and your telling me to bin it, am i ment to bin that connection and then just put the cable next to the box and it will work

I've posted instructions and pictures of what you need, I can't do any more than this, go to that ebay link, click it, it will take you to ebay, click buy it now on that cable, pay for it and when it arrives, screw it into the splitter.
At the other screw end, screw on one of the F plugs i posted a picture of, this pushes into the zgemma.
This replaces the non working Tivo lead you are using

Back