4k footy?

4K EPL looked totally different to HD or FHD on my zgemma H7
If you don’t mind me asking which video settings do you use on your H7 to get the best out of it? I have looked at the auto resolution settings but no idea which is best so never used it and just stuck to 1080p. Now there are 4K streams available to keep manually switching resolution to 2160p isn’t ideal.

If you don’t mind me asking which video settings do you use on your H7 to get the best out of it? I have looked at the auto resolution settings but no idea which is best so never used it and just stuck to 1080p. Now there are 4K streams available to keep manually switching resolution to 2160p isn’t ideal.
Set it to auto resolution and it will change according to the stream

Wouldn't work for me on h7s as it was 2160 50fps and h7s will only do 2160 30fps and it looked really bad lol..
So what I did was put m3u on USB stick and used the viark to watch it...

There's a new Telegram football tv listings group, tonight's match wasn't shown as being on the 4k channel there. Invite link below if anyone's wanting to join it.

AURA FOOTBALL TV LISTINGS
All the TV Listings for football matches around the world.
AURA FOOTBALL TV LISTINGS

Wouldn't work for me on h7s as it was 2160 50fps and h7s will only do 2160 30fps and it looked really bad lol..
So what I did was put m3u on USB stick and used the viark to watch it...
Thanks for the heads up, will check that at weekend. If you don’t use the auto resolution and manually set the resolution to 2160 it does 50fps, just not ideal to keep changing the resolution between 1080p and 2160p.

Thanks for the heads up, will check that at weekend. If you don’t use the auto resolution and manually set the resolution to 2160 it does 50fps, just not ideal to keep changing the resolution between 1080p and 2160p.
Mine won't show picture when I set it to 2160 multi
The highest it will go is 2160 30fps..

Last edited:
4k was on the Liverpool game at weekend it was true 4k from my supplier. However some suppliers will compress it. Like @moshibeth said set IPTV software to change FPS.

Best 2 are tivimate and implayer if using a firestick you have to set on both software and stick.

The 4K game on Sunday was slightly better than the FHD stream but that might be because the upscaling of my ZGemma 7s and my VU Ultimo 4K are so good. Even the SD channels are upscaled and are better than the SD direct on my 4K TV

Back