4k footy?

Talking about phones back in the day I had one of those BT mobiles evreytime you ran out of credit just restart the phone had £10 of credit again. I think I paid £80 for it it lasted for about a year.

Talking about phones back in the day I had one of those BT mobiles evreytime you ran out of credit just restart the phone had £10 of credit again. I think I paid £80 for it it lasted for about a year.
I used to chip them and sold loads.Like hotcakes they were £50 a pop

Recently got a cheap £18 per year sub from AliExpress that has some 4k channels and RMC Sport UHD looks sublime. Been going for over a month with no issues and even at season start no need for a vpn

Recently got a cheap £18 per year sub from AliExpress that has some 4k channels and RMC Sport UHD looks sublime. Been going for over a month with no issues and even at season start no need for a vpn

I've had a few 3 month subs from AliExpress but the folder/channel order did my head in. Always lasted the time I'd paid for though and bargain prices.

The 4k football on my main sub has been faultless, you forget you're watching iptv it's that good.

Finally got some 4K footie. PQ is exceptional.
Things have come a long way, when a few years back 720p was the norm

Call me a luddite or something even worse, no problems at all, but to be honest I wouldn't know (or should I say notice) the difference between HD, FHD, 4K ,8K or any other fekin 'K's that are out there, as for RAW streams pfft....... I havn't got a clue, but honestly is there a real difference,? I don't know, and I presume that you would need the hardware as in a good TV/Device to be able to play these streams and enjoy them (if they actually exist)! As long as I can watch a program without buffering/stuttering or freezing I am happy. SD I agree is 'grainy' but if that was all that was available I would put up with it............................nuff said :smiley:

Raw streams have not been working since the change in encryption. I can't tell much of a difference between 720p and 1080 but notice a change on 4k.

Lmfao and all these members that was quick to jump on the raw streams promoting them and taking subs ect and was best thing since sliced 🍞🤣🤣🤣👀👀👀

Back