4k footy?

Dosnt matter if fhd hd sd it’s all about saving £££££ each month/year tbh

That's exactly it saving the dosh.

I get people love stream quality and want best quality but can't always have that.

If it was just SD available I would live with it.

Thank god for piracy and being able to download in the absolute best quality when ever you want lol.

I prefer the best quality, if the vod is on Prime or hacked Netflix 4k I go there, Football I always try to find the best stream!
Hate sd always looks worse on giant tv

No mention of SD, HD or FHD with these little beauties, you were just lucky to get a picture, and if all else failed, get the wire coat hanger out! Great arials they were (y)

To be honest the raw streams were no more expensive than regular ones so people who signed up haven't lost anything in reality.

I have to be honest I find myself watching my plex sub more than anything at the moment apart from cricket Newcastle game once a week and ppv boxing.

To be honest the raw streams were no more expensive than regular ones so people who signed up haven't lost anything in reality.

I have to be honest I find myself watching my plex sub more than anything at the moment apart from cricket Newcastle game once a week and ppv boxing.
I presume the Newcastle game will become a more of a looking forwardi to watching after the January window?

Well T20 cricket World Cup around the corner mate.

That will be a hell of a ride I would say.

I presume the Newcastle game will become a more of a looking forwardi to watching after the January window?
It will be interesting to see how the players that they currently have perform tomorrow, with the 'potential' sacking of them, with the January window looming with the amount of money that is involved/available now.

There's still quite a lot of EPL on raw channels, only the Sky Sports have gone. Can't vouch for every service though but the one I use is well covered for raw.

Apparently the Sky Sports are available as raw but the price of them would be too high atm but that could change.

There's still quite a lot of EPL on raw channels, only the Sky Sports have gone. Can't vouch for every service though but the one I use is well covered for raw.

Apparently the Sky Sports are available as raw but the price of them would be too high atm but that could change.
Like I posted earlier pup...... I really don't think that I would see the difference, unless I had the same channel running the same program side by side

Back