4k footy?

I watched the Leicester game today on the Dazn app and you could definitely tell the difference 60 fps without a flicker

I watched the Leicester game today on the Dazn app and you could definitely tell the difference 60 fps without a flicker
But my viewing almost always involves a Cider or a JD and Coke, maybe that is why I wouldn't see a difference? :unsure:

Like I posted earlier pup...... I really don't think that I would see the difference, unless I had the same channel running the same program side by side

You can notice on the bigger TVs, I have a 40 inch TV in the bedroom and the difference in quality of the streams isn't as noticeable on that.

Very strange Fulham vs QPR game was 28 secs behind sat then Brentford vs Chelsea was 2 mins behind 3hrs later

IPTV is what it is............Cheap, and will never be 'On Time', always behind, and will have issues at times.......Live with it or go buy Virmin or Sly for £80-£120 per month. Not knocking @yoos21 for posting his/her findings, just stating the obvious :smiley:

IPTV is what it is............Cheap, and will never be 'On Time', always behind, and will have issues at times.......Live with it or go buy Virmin or Sly for £80-£120 per month. Not knocking @yoos21 for posting his/her findings, just stating the obvious :smiley:
Yep IPTV wont be perfect and its great for what it is and what you get.

I would NEVER go legit again by ever going back to sly or VM.

Along with IPTV you have accounts you can take direct subs to if you wanted to go down that route. Theres options available and will continue to be so.

Yep IPTV wont be perfect and its great for what it is and what you get.

I would NEVER go legit again by ever going back to sly or VM.

Along with IPTV you have accounts you can take direct subs to if you wanted to go down that route. Theres options available and will continue to be so.
Definately DAZN is one of them 'Cheap as Chips'.... said he that has Prime, Netfucx, Virmin and IPTV :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

Definately DAZN is one of them 'Cheap as Chips'.... said he that has Prime, Netfucx, Virmin and IPTV :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

I have prime coz it gets things delivered free and fast from amazon, I have legit DAZN for the boxing, Mrs has legit Netflix coz she prefers the layout etc to iptv, and I always have a couple of iptv subs on the go but never will I ever pay Sky/Virgin prices again.

I have prime coz it gets things delivered free and fast from amazon, I have legit DAZN for the boxing, Mrs has legit Netflix coz she prefers the layout etc to iptv, and I always have a couple of iptv subs on the go but never will I ever pay Sky/Virgin prices again.
The Amazon delivery does me too, love it

Even with all those subs for the services still worth it,

Always best to have multiple IPTV subs just in case issues occurs on one.

Even with all those subs for the services still worth it,

Always best to have multiple IPTV subs just in case issues occurs on one.

Everything on Netflix, DAZN and Prime is on my iptv subs but tbh if a legit service is priced reasonably then I don't begrudge paying it.

Everything on Netflix, DAZN and Prime is on my iptv subs but tbh if a legit service is priced reasonably then I don't begrudge paying it.

Ye not always bad paying for a legit service to support them but again thats if the price is set at a reasonable rate.

Which most of the time it isnt which is why people result to piracy.

Vxnvbnvxbz
There's still quite a lot of EPL on raw channels, only the Sky Sports have gone. Can't vouch for every service though but the one I use is well covered for raw.

Apparently the Sky Sports are available as raw but the price of them would be too high atm but that could change.
I think most suppliers on foreign channels have 50/60 fps in full HD. I know mine do. But it was great to have UK at the same quality

Vxnvbnvxbz

I think most suppliers on foreign channels have 50/60 fps in full HD. I know mine do. But it was great to have UK at the same quality

It was great - the cricket was a massively different on Sky Sports raw than any other 50/60fps I've seen. Just super smooth, flawless.

Back