4K UHD Content

Tbh seen a few films over the years in 4K and quality has been so impressive.

But for so long I have downloaded and played 1080p remuxes and quality is amazing for me and happy with that personally.

3D as great as it is. It's been a dead technology for a long time and not much content for it as not much demand for it over the years.

Have old Panasonic Plasma which is 3D and seen a few but hands down Avatar is best film or anything for that matter I have seen in 3D. Was so immersive and mind blowing to say the least.
There are still a few of the newer movies being made in 3D, I just downloaded Avengers EndGame in 3D a few days back.
The only reason that 3D is not as popular as it should be is that they started making 3D TVs usually at only around 42 inches up to at a maximum of about 55 inches and watching it on even the newer bigger TVs at around 65 inches wouldn't do them justice as you need to not be able to see anything outside of your field of view to fully appreciate 3D.

I would love to have a bigger screen than my 85 inch one but as you tend to watch projectors in a darker room than on a TV or on the newer Ultra Short Throw (UST) projectors I am not distracted and brought back to reality by seeing anything at the side of the screen and I can really feel that I am in the place that I am looking at.

Even though I do not like or watch football, the very first time I set my first 3D projector up about 10 years ago when Sky UK were broadcasting a 3D channel, it was showing England playing some team somewhere in 3D and I sat and watched it for about 30 minutes as it was amazing to see people looking like they do in real life :smiley:

There are still a few of the newer movies being made in 3D, I just downloaded Avengers EndGame in 3D a few days back.
The only reason that 3D is not as popular as it should be is that they started making 3D TVs usually at only around 42 inches up to at a maximum of about 55 inches and watching it on even the newer bigger TVs at around 65 inches wouldn't do them justice as you need to not be able to see anything outside of your field of view to fully appreciate 3D.

I would love to have a bigger screen than my 85 inch one but as you tend to watch projectors in a darker room than on a TV or on the newer Ultra Short Throw (UST) projectors I am not distracted and brought back to reality by seeing anything at the side of the screen and I can really feel that I am in the place that I am looking at.

Even though I do not like or watch football, the very first time I set my first 3D projector up about 10 years ago when Sky UK were broadcasting a 3D channel, it was showing England playing some team somewhere in 3D and I sat and watched it for about 30 minutes as it was amazing to see people looking like they do in real life :smiley:

I have major issues with headaches and have found 3D is more hassle for me when it comes to that.

Wearing glasses for me have found puts major strain on my eyes and causes the headaches but from few 3D films seen over the years nothing tops Avatar for me. Gravity was pretty good though in 3D.

3D just isn't mainstream and popular as it maybe was once upon a time.

I've got something similar.
I think it's called a window.
You are really lucky to be able to watch football at Wembley through your window, if you are into football.
That would be like me being able to see the F1 and MotoGP racing at Silverstone from mine but for now I will have to make do with just watching it in 2D.

A few years back I did see the F1 pre season testing in 3D from Barcelona and I was surprised to see how steeply banked some of the corners were and the really big elevation changes that I had never seen before or since when only viewing in 2D.

Back