80cm dish

I advised at the start of this a 1meter dish would be better for 16e, but if not and the OP uses his 80cm the dish needs pointing at 16e and not a lnb offset for it.

Pro installer so he should be aware of the need to do that.

This is the multisat system I installed recently
If you look at the satellite dish face on from left to right Inverto l.n.b is 28east octagon l.n.b is 23 east The multisat bracket has been slightily modified to allow the 23 east l.n.b get close enough to the AB com l.n.b 19 east The red rocket l.n.b is 13 east The space between 16 east and 13 east is limited

Attachments

• 20210822_204007.jpg
    20210822_204007.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
This is the multisat system I installed recently
If you look at the satellite dish face on from left to right Inverto l.n.b is 28east octagon l.n.b is 23 east The multisat bracket has been slightily modified to allow the 23 east l.n.b get close enough to the AB com l.n.b 19 east The red rocket l.n.b is 13 east The space between 16 east and 13 east is limited
Ye, I don't think there is physically enough space to get 16 in between 13&19

I advised at the start of this a 1meter dish would be better for 16e, but if not and the OP uses his 80cm the dish needs pointing at 16e and not a lnb offset for it.

Pro installer so he should be aware of the need to do that.
Surely, the simple option is to upgrade to a 1m dish & motorise it? This will give you access to thousands of satellite channels & you'll pick up most satellites through europe. As far as i'm aware, the digitalb package does not clear on c/s unless you have a viark set up. English commentary for live sports is rarely available on european broadcasts.....iptv is only as good as your provider & their ability to circumvent the measures that your isp take to block or disrupt streams; personally, i never have any problem watching epl games via iptv & i don't use a vpn.

Back