Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

I use that company regularly an never had any problems(y)
Mine was a mistake by customs, but the form filling to get customs to admit a mistake is not worth the hassle, I raised a issue with card company, I get refunded, but my lenses, are literally 4 miles away. And have an irate customer wanting his sunglasses..lol

Straight forward question hopefully. Will the formuler Alpha run iptv as well as the z8. I only want it for iptv . £30 cheaper.

can anybody advise me? have been using Mag's for years but seem to be sticking a little - what is the closest to this in terms of STB emulation?

can anybody advise me? have been using Mag's for years but seem to be sticking a little - what is the closest to this in terms of STB emulation?
Closest is a 4k firestick with stb emu pro on it.
Or there’s the amiko range and if you want to push the boat out there’s the formuler range

Closest is a 4k firestick with stb emu pro on it.
Or there’s the amiko range and if you want to push the boat out there’s the formuler range
Thanks for getting back so quickly - i really am a novice - so would the Amiko range or Formuler come configured to appear as an STB (subject to having the right sub on it?)

Thanks for getting back so quickly - i really am a novice - so would the Amiko range or Formuler come configured to appear as an STB (subject to having the right sub on it?)
All that would intale is giving your provider your new mac address to swap with the old one from the mag box on their panel and just enter their portal bud job done

Back