Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

hi,
i have a minix u1 + odroid n2+, both with Android (N2- Linea17 android), the minix plays 1080P@60Hz and the odroid 4K HDR, two good boxes, the minix has also been running on libreelec and coreelec, the app i use now is tivimate for iptv(y)
(y)(y)

No sure if it’s still possible but my mate had Sky Go running in a Minix box for years lol

hi,
just got the sky-go app from apkpure, i will try it out on my minix u1( android 5 or 6 i think with vpn). I will tell you tommorow if it works:mask:
:mask:

hi,
back again sky go s not working on the minix u1( Access denied) even with VPN(n)
but i'm not sure if it would work when u are in the UK????

(n)

Looking that pic , your using an E2 box are you ?
I thought the skygo app was android , been out of the loop too long duh.

hi,
sorry IPLAYER(y)
Windscribe VPN works with Sky GO.
hi,
wath the F...K😁, the minix u1 shows a login for SKY, but i have no login for SKY(abroad) but windscribe does the trick😁😁, i would say thanks to The Source, but(y)
(n)(y)(n) an not test it

Attachments

• IMG_20220121_200533.jpg
    IMG_20220121_200533.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 20
Hi,
Had the news today of a new Xiaomi box, 4k, thé S box and not so Pricy(cheap), so it think it Will be a winner for iptv, (kodi tivimate)💥

Tried lots of boxes over the years,firestick,firebox,mag etc but I prefer e2 boxes over everything. I have a VU+ Duo2 which I have had for years and a Vu+Ultimo 4k both running XE and I have to say I very rarely have any issues with them.. I also like the catch up tv on XE. I never use builds I just use the latest nightly build open atv firmware and just install what I need. I also prefer the way you can customise skins,menus etc on e2. and it functions just like a sky tv box.
In my experience for what it's worth I found that any issues I had was nearly always down to the provider.

Tried lots of boxes over the years,firestick,firebox,mag etc but I prefer e2 boxes over everything. I have a VU+ Duo2 which I have had for years and a Vu+Ultimo 4k both running XE and I have to say I very rarely have any issues with them.. I also like the catch up tv on XE. I never use builds I just use the latest nightly build open atv firmware and just install what I need. I also prefer the way you can customise skins,menus etc on e2. and it functions just like a sky tv box.
In my experience for what it's worth I found that any issues I had was nearly always down to the provider.
Am very much of the same opinion. What do you do/use for movies and tv series ? I only watch live sport , I never record anything. But I like using E2 because the "Q" skin so good imo. I end up having to use two devices , E2 for live tv and a shield for vod , either with kodi or plex. Plex is easier but I have modded myself a "Q" skin for kodi . Would have loved to have everything on one device , but it's still better than paying for mainstream stuff.

Am very much of the same opinion. What do you do/use for movies and tv series ? I only watch live sport , I never record anything. But I like using E2 because the "Q" skin so good imo. I end up having to use two devices , E2 for live tv and a shield for vod , either with kodi or plex. Plex is easier but I have modded myself a "Q" skin for kodi . Would have loved to have everything on one device , but it's still better than paying for mainstream stuff.
You can use your E2 for VOD movies and series if you have the m3u or host, port, user and password.
Install xtreamity plugin and away you go, it displays artwork and synopses like android

I do watch vod and tv shows my e2 box as my iptv provider has pretty much everything on there and it works ok for me but I also still use kodi and tea tv on amazon fire tv box (prefer fire tv box to firestick) I do download a lot from torrent sites also.

By far the best is plex but people don't like paying for the decent ones. Or haven't got the tech to cope with it.

hi,
back again sky go s not working on the minix u1( Access denied) even with VPN(n)
but i'm not sure if it would work when u are in the UK????

(n)
There's a Australian sky go account you can get may work with smart dns. You can also get virgin mobile accounts.

Hi,
Just flashed android11on my odroid n2+,eMMc card(linea18)everything seems to
work well,how looking for a food 4k iptv server:smiley:
:unsure:

Back